Unity Uncensor/translate patch for: The Crossdressing Detective

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Ok new link for the uncensored version:
Download password: pllx

Problem is, it requires an account to download it and i cannot register one, is very intricate to do.

Reactions: barbieluvv

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Here is the updated version:

Cool find the one with the uncensored version, but no luck with the password, I don't think i will spend the money even on that
thank you, somehow, its like a whole new game, i only can adjust the minimap zoom not the one around the mc, theres also a boxed play button under the settings button to preview the animation assets. however i dont understand the meaning of that + and - when they appeared for certain asset

and when choosing language, there's one more button to the right of it, is that the clear progress button or something?

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
and when choosing language, there's one more button to the right of it, is that the clear progress button or something?
Yes it does

EDIT: I updated the first post with the link tu version 1, 2 and uncensored version 2, enjoy.

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Here's my summary of what's updated from what I observed over the previous version

- Minimap implemented
- H-animation asset previewer added in the main screen
- More simpler quest panel screen and location picker
- cannot go to other places without accessing the wall map anymore
- cannot adjust zoom level anymore, only the minimap
- added a super strong enemy with glowing red around them that will deal 10,000 damage to you, shown in minimap
- interactable subjects shown in the minimap
- major overhaul in the whole scene, no more "bennet fody getting over it" vibe (that's what I had when I saw the whole game's environment)

Not sure what else added/removed

zakuza

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you, I didn't know need to use something like "GoogleTranslate"/"DeepLTranslate" in order to use another services. I thought we could just pick whatever preset down in the config like "DeepL" only but that didn't work.

I personally think DeepL is a bit better than google translate as it can give a more consistent translation result compared to google

I've cleared this game already, the kinks/genre involved in the h-scenes are good imo but kind of lacking varieties. I tried to see if there are any other unique rape scenes by the bosses, only dian/diane? has it. While the other bosses is just the generic street girls foot job rape.

I wonder if there is any h-scenes where the mc got his ass filled with the purple liquid like in the creators pixiv?
Are there any gallery for the H-Scenes?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
There is in the latest version linked above, but if you're referring to the mc got enema, apparently its one of the girls who got the enema instead of the mc, guess i got confused back then

here's the button where the gallery is at
1623175910475.png

zakuza

Feb 16, 2018
Really how!? i don't see that on my ma
There is in the latest version linked above, but if you're referring to the mc got enema, apparently its one of the girls who got the enema instead of the mc, guess i got confused back then

here's the button where the gallery is at
View attachment 1235834
really? how i dont see that on my main menu? should i finish the game first

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
I can't see the gallery button either in none of the version of the game, but the game save everythime you finish a mission automatically

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
there is a Machine Translated ver on

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
That's weird, for mine, I finished the game with older version first or rather before the latest version (above) got uploaded. When I opened the new version, I got the gallery viewer.

I'm okay to share my save file but I'm not sure what they look like or where they're at actually. I also tried to get raped/defeated a lot of times just to see if there's any variations since the torture scene are random every time. I launched the older version, the one with huge maps that has "getting over it" vibe version, apparently I also has that gallery button in the main menu there

1623308583497.png

By beating the game, I mean by confronting the main suspects/contacts. To get to them, you have to buy 5 information from the informants, if they're too expensive, just keep doing quests. some will give you information, some will reduce the price of the information from informants. Once you got all 5, try getting to the mc wall map (or something) and find the suspect/contacts, and confront them through there

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
I finished the new, uncensored version but no gallery, i noticed that you can buy the hints for a much lower price, just 2 coins and have all five e just rush to kill all the bosses. I am level 20 now and once you finished the game, you can replay it from that level, still no gallery

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Another thing I noticed between the old vs new in the gallery, old one doesn't seem have the on the spot rape scene from the "white haired tanned skin grey shirt police girl".

Yes, you can replay the whole game with the current achieved level, and everything kind of resets, but in the stats, it will show you that you cleared x number of times, the bottom most in the list (based on the old version).

How about getting raped by every single type of enemies, bosses included? I believe the game too has an auto save whenever you are nearby the detective map

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Another thing I noticed between the old vs new in the gallery, old one doesn't seem have the on the spot rape scene from the "white haired tanned skin grey shirt police girl".

Yes, you can replay the whole game with the current achieved level, and everything kind of resets, but in the stats, it will show you that you cleared x number of times, the bottom most in the list (based on the old version).

How about getting raped by every single type of enemies, bosses included? I believe the game too has an auto save whenever you are nearby the detective map
Can you share the save? it is in: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\女装探偵

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Here you go, I hope this is going to be helpful for you guys. I checked other folders, doesn't seem to contain anything that important