Unity Uncensor/translate patch for: The Crossdressing Detective

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I suppose this game hasn't gotten any development/improvement over the past year and is now close to vaporware or is there any functional version somewhere?
Game still works it's just abandoned and no updates. Sometimes he still uploads on pixiv but it's about drawing and not the game development. Check it out

Reactions: egaskrad

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
Game still works it's just abandoned and no updates. Sometimes he still uploads on pixiv but it's about drawing and not the game development. Check it out
Yeah... sad, a lot of games with potential just abandoned, thanks tho. random sporadic pics aint a finished game so frankly unimportant haha

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi! Please are there any games like this? I'm looking for Bondage/Torture/BDSM even if it's not on this website. Thank you all for your suggestions!

Narclump

Dec 8, 2021
Hi! Please are there any games like this? I'm looking for Bondage/Torture/BDSM even if it's not on this website. Thank you all for your suggestions!
There’s a new updated game from the same dev in the making right now they update pretty regularly on it, at least twice a week

Reactions: xXKayvinXx

fod4to9

Jul 8, 2020
I just made a uncensored patch for the latest DLsite version(2023-06-12) using Unity Assets Bundle Extractor
Just replace these .assets files

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
New game is out. Can someone upload?
This is the second game: Here: please make a proper thread because i suppose people would want to edit the game for and uncensored version. It is in english, just check the options.

Blazinghot

Nov 18, 2022
Tried causing the error a few times but can't seem to do it. Maybe try it will brute force the auto translator in to the game, and uses a installer. Delete the old folder and two files again and install it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are you saying? I don't understand.

GaoissimoGao

May 24, 2021
Well, the boy is cute but the game just doesn't seem to work properly. I mash the attack button but there's no rhyme nor reason for when the character attacks or doesn't, and sometimes the pause menu opens up without me pushing anything.

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
The controls are janky af, could barely understand anything from the auto translater (reipatcher), some of the UI remains untranslated probably because they are baked images in the game and not text. Anyways, at least I got the game working for now, probably going to go back on this game some other time.