Unity Uncensor/translate patch for: The Crossdressing Detective

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
I found that the actual save is in the registry here: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\女装探偵
could you export it? :p

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Here you go. I think its H_Mode or H_Video needs modification. I'm curious what are the difference between mine and your save and I would like to hear what you found out from comparing them

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
woa.. crazy weird but some reason it works! It unlocks both the uncensored e censored version of the game, i think this is the ultima game pack, full save with gallery and uncensore o_O
Well it went way better than expected XD

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
woa.. crazy weird but some reason it works! It unlocks both the uncensored e censored version of the game, i think this is the ultima game pack, full save with gallery and uncensore o_O
Well it went way better than expected XD
what did you find out? only changing the registry? if so which one?

zakuza

Feb 16, 2018
the analysis and save data doesn't work for me, i tried all the versions. Uncensored and censored one. also the one with MTA

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
the analysis and save data doesn't work for me, i tried all the versions. Uncensored and censored one. also the one with MTA
save data is the one from my registry was it? Have you tried adjusting the H_video or H_mode?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I've played with the registry a little bit to see if there's any changes and here's what I found out

• H_Mode = Game's main menu background
  • isdie = tested once only, seems like god mode when set to 1
  • story_over = set to at least 1 to unlock gallery, this is actually counter how many times you've beaten the game

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Seems there is new version of game, it has 750mb on :
Password is : pllx
If somone can download and share it that would be great , i cant download cos u have to use their app in order to download also u need to register in order to use that app and on top of all ,application is fully in Chinese and i don't know Chinese

EDIT: Its same v2 uncensored as op posted and reason why is 700mb + is cos it has mobile version apk file in it

Last edited:

gameclamp

Sep 26, 2020
Seems there is new version of game, it has 750mb on :
Password is : pllx
If somone can download and share it that would be great , i cant download cos u have to use their app in order to download also u need to register in order to use that app and on top of all ,application is fully in Chinese and i don't know Chinese

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
The PC version looks censored to me, not sure about the Android ver.

Edit: After trying the version posted by the OP I can confirm that this is censored v2. Too lazy to try the apk.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Is there an actual ending to the game? I beat the brainwashed sister and... just got another mission complete thing. Then when I went to the quest board screen it was back at the first story mission again.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Is there an actual ending to the game? I beat the brainwashed sister and... just got another mission complete thing. Then when I went to the quest board screen it was back at the first story mission again.
Don't think there's an ending to this

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Just found this game, didn't know it was released a year ago, FT少女 just uploaded on pixiv about the game yesterday. Anyway i want to ask is there a way to make the green bar at upper left infinite through registry editor? In gallery he doesn't ejaculate when the toy is activated. So i have to play the defeated scenes through gameplay in order to see him ejaculate with that toy attached to his dick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

midddddo

Apr 24, 2022
I have two versions of this game. One with minimap but dark (v2 ?), one with light map. I'm confused, or something wrong here, version 2 looks like it's worse than the previous version.

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
anyone know the keyboard mapping of this game? I know the arrow keys and wasd are the movement, F for the pills and E for any actions when you see the palm. left mouse button for kicking and right mouse button for jumping back. any other keyboard mapping I have missed out?

edit 1: Q for switching weapon if you have a gun

Last edited:

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
I suppose this game hasn't gotten any development/improvement over the past year and is now close to vaporware or is there any functional version somewhere?