VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Well, at least there is some kind of progress :unsure: I still believe that game might do some checking stuff in background before loading, steam ID, perhaps? Since game purchasable only from Steam, if I'm not mistaken, than it's fairly simple for dev to filter out everyone else.

Edit: And my theory on system requirements and internet connection might be right in the end. A lot of games on Steam do have cloud saves, but if you scroll down to SR section, internet connection on those games is not required.

Also, I might be completly wrong about everything, haha :ROFLMAO: That's a valid point, too.

Last edited:

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
This LiBing_Hua guy might have created the next Denuvo :oops: I still can't believe this small game suddenly can't be cracked. The House Party Game's Steam Page also says it requires a Broadband Internet connection but still gets cracked regularly. I do have hope someone of the programmers in this forum will look into it. Maybe if the dev updates it on itch.io one day it wouldn't require these steam_api shenanigans

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I even tried switching steam files from the old version to this one, it's still just music and a white screen.

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
UncleNeighbor CGs

NOTE: I haven't renamed them so some of the titles might jump numbers but they're all there.
(Ex. Alex64 then Alex66 instead of 65)
Thank you very much! Can you tell what program you used to unpack them? I neen some other pictures (with Wynne, Angle etc), but can't unpack .unity3d file on my own (sorry for mistakes, i don't know english well).

Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Thank you very much! Can you tell what program you used to unpack them? I neen some other pictures (with Wynne, Angle etc), but can't unpack .unity3d file on my own (sorry for mistakes, i don't know english well).
You also have tutorials on Youtube if you get stuck.

Reactions: nuriko1
Jun 5, 2019
So what is the estimated time for the Crack version to correct the white screen error for the new game file to be posted. Not going to rush OP just want to stay away from here until it is done.

Arisme

Jun 12, 2020
If there's any update with adult cg already here, I need mega link please, my internet connection kinda bad here, I tried with google drive, the worst part it was stopped at 500 mb

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes