VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
From what I understand is that there will be no new datable characters? Just some flashback stories (like the intro) with the "uncles" being in the kindergarten, the MC's dad, and what if the uncles had a relationship with each other. I mean it's cute, but I wouldn't call it DLC unless it adds any gameplay value, but then again it's free so I shouldn't have expected much.

Do you guys think it will come with NSFW CGI?

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
From what I understand is that there will be no new datable characters? Just some flashback stories (like the intro) with the "uncles" being in the kindergarten, the MC's dad, and what if the uncles had a relationship with each other. I mean it's cute, but I wouldn't call it DLC unless it adds any gameplay value, but then again it's free so I shouldn't have expected much.

The other three DLC are most likely in the About Time section with the main story, the 'soon' ones, and as for NSFW CG, maybe, maybe not. Considering every character has 90-100 CGs with the DLC, and 300 old + 750 newCGs, the final number won't leave room for more, unless it's more than 750 new ones, and some character has a total of below 90 CGs. That's my guess though

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
As much as I want to buy the game, I can't afford it. I really want to support the creator for his hard work. If I save up in a few weeks I'll be able to purchase it. But for now, best I can do is wait for the cracked version.
My case is similar, will be getting it on Steam in a few weeks, but for my birthday as a gift from a friend. I think I've mentioned this before.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
The creator already acknowledges that the game will be pirated. Maybe he did something in the DLC so that we can't pirate it. I don't know if this is new information just putting this out there.

Screenshot (47).png

Last edited:
Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
The creator already acknowledges that the game will be pirated. Maybe he did something in the DLC so that we can't pirate it. I don't know if this is new information just putting this out there.

View attachment 791008
He probably didn't, because every developer knows that someone will pirate their game, and nobody does anything about it. Online games don't count because those have to be on a protected server either way.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone else know how the previous version was cracked. Checked the pages on this forum, the previous update too needed steam_api cracked. I'm wondering how it was fixed.

Reactions: Ajinomotor

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone else know how the previous version was cracked. Checked the pages on this forum, the previous update too needed steam_api cracked. I'm wondering how it was fixed.
Yeah that really makes me wonder on how it was cracked in the first place. The person who cracked this game in the first place used Goldberg maybe using Goldberg again MIGHT fix the white screen problem.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Yeah that really makes me wonder on how it was cracked in the first place. The person who cracked this game in the first place used Goldberg maybe using Goldberg again MIGHT fix the white screen problem.
Goldberg doesn't work either, it was tried immediately after the game was updated.

Reactions: Ajinomotor

RedZone95

Aug 16, 2020

I think this will have some NSFW cgs.
Libing Hua posted this a few months before the game released:
1597974802082.jpg

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I legit wasted 3 hours on finding out a way to crack this game. No results, it's so hard to crack it. Even using a bunch of "supposedly" cracking tools. But to no avail. I guess I should just wait until a professional handle things.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
I don't think LiBing Hua has integrated any different DRM in his product. It would've been said on the steam page if he had + 3rd party DRM can be expensive to maintain these days.
There is an Error Log in C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\GameUncle\UncleNeighbor and it says that the steam_api.dll is the issue for the game not launching. Hopefully, it will get resolved in next week's update.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I don't think LiBing Hua has integrated any different DRM in his product. It would've been said on the steam page if he had + 3rd party DRM can be expensive to maintain these days.
There is an Error Log in C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\GameUncle\UncleNeighbor and it says that the steam_api.dll is the issue for the game not launching. Hopefully, it will get resolved in next week's update.
Even modifying the steam_api.dll files doesn't really help much. Most I can get is showing the Logo and getting a white screen.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Sure hope so.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes