VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
There is hope. But, in my opinion, it's for the best if he delays it a little bit to really polish the game. Haste makes waste :geek:
Bug fixes honestly don't matter as much as the Adult DLC and all the other DLC's that are releasing to be completed.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Thank you, i didn't know it was so close, I'm already even more excited :) ;)
I'm basing this on the fact that Adult DLC Update #1 released around Tuesday, and it's almost been a week, and GameUncle / LiBing_Hua "Part 2 with the rest of the uncles is next week". So I'm guessing between Tuesday and Friday.

• Love
Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Bug fixes honestly don't matter as much as the Adult DLC and all the other DLC's that are releasing to be completed.
True, but at the same time, I don't want a game to be a huge mess. I said "next week", but it's more like "in a few days". Time zones, my friend. It's still Sunday for me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BaraGamer535

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Still, the game releases at the same time, meaning it could be Tuesday for someone, then Wednesday for someone else.
That is also true, and I'm happy about it :giggle: I'm slowly reading through Blair's route. So damn cute. It's kinda sad that Baron was postponed, he and Albert were the ones who piqued my interest in the game. But as it turns out, everyone is good.

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
That is also true, and I'm happy about it :giggle: I'm slowly reading through Blair's route. So damn cute. It's kinda sad that Baron was postponed, he and Albert were the ones who piqued my interest in the game. But as it turns out, everyone is good.
That's true, I'm very excited to see the Marcos and Kane routine

Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Wow, Albert and Baron are my favorite too! Was sad about Baron as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orange_Fox

strachey

Aug 30, 2020
This game looks like Coming Out on Top and Dream Daddy, me favourite gay games.

I have some questions?

The download link here includes the final game minus the NSFW update, right?

The NSFW update is out, but the crack doesn't work yet?

I want to play the game, but I'm going wait until the NSFW version is playable.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
This game looks like Coming Out on Top and Dream Daddy, me favourite gay games.

I have some questions?

The download link here includes the final game minus the NSFW update, right?

The NSFW update is out, but the crack doesn't work yet?

I want to play the game, but I'm going wait until the NSFW version is playable.
Yeah, that's right. The #1 Adult DLC Update with Albert, Alex, Benson and Blair is available to download, but isn't cracked. Maybe with #2 things will be better.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
i can't wait anymore so i bought it instead lol afterall it's not that expensive, just the cost of a box of pizza plus since i love the game so much i guess helping the developer by buying his game is not a problem at all.
That's really cool. From where I came from the price of the game is equivalent to 12 pizza boxes. So I can't afford it. lol

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Someone who played Alex's routine and Benson's can explain this confusing relationship to me? And do you think that in the future the creator will include scenes of threesomerelationship?

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Someone who played Alex's routine and Benson's can explain this confusing relationship to me? And do you think that in the future the creator will include scenes of threesomerelationship?
They were a thing, nothing less and nothing more. Both were curious back then. Benson talks about it a bit in hidden scenario. But, I mean, there will be three more free DLCs, including "A Father's Story," "Alex's School Days," and "What If...". I didn't start Alex's route yet, so, I might be wrong, but I take Benson's word for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovely_Pony

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well, i might be wrong because the text as all we know, is screwed up.
Played both routes.. when you are playing Benson, after you get back from the buiness trip, and get fired and end up seeing Alex, he will suggest that "Benson had sex with you and dumped you - i knew it he will never change"..
so to summon ideas :
1- Alex and Benson love each other and they had it 1 time but Benson (due to the fact that he cant announce his orientation) dumped Alex afterwards.
2- In Benson's route, both Alex and Benson bet on who can get you first (although i wished i have the choice to pick between them in the middle of the route, but that seems impossible)
3- the only reason Alex is in town is because of you (MC), if choose any other route he will leave town with Benson or Nick
4- Benson is on love with Alex and if you and Alex are together, he will leave town
5- any other route would cause Benson and Alex to flee the town together, Benson actually proposed that in the business trip
6- the possibility of future threesomerelationship is ok, considering the fact of Gene+Baron+Quinn but ....
- Benson is too jealous and doesnt want you to get near Alex, Alex's characteristics (according to the creator) is so protective of you and wont allow 3some unless the MC forced it on them...

i hope that answers your question. here is some nice screenshots

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes