VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
well, i might be wrong because the text as all we know, is screwed up.
Played both routes.. when you are playing Benson, after you get back from the buiness trip, and get fired and end up seeing Alex, he will suggest that "Benson had sex with you and dumped you - i knew it he will never change"..
so to summon ideas :
1- Alex and Benson love each other and they had it 1 time but Benson (due to the fact that he cant announce his orientation) dumped Alex afterwards.
2- In Benson's route, both Alex and Benson bet on who can get you first (although i wished i have the choice to pick between them in the middle of the route, but that seems impossible)
3- the only reason Alex is in town is because of you (MC), if choose any other route he will leave town with Benson or Nick
4- Benson is on love with Alex and if you and Alex are together, he will leave town
5- any other route would cause Benson and Alex to flee the town together, Benson actually proposed that in the business trip
6- the possibility of future threesomerelationship is ok, considering the fact of Gene+Baron+Quinn but ....
- Benson is too jealous and doesnt want you to get near Alex, Alex's characteristics (according to the creator) is so protective of you and wont allow 3some unless the MC forced it on them...

i hope that answers your question. here is some nice screenshots
Thank you very much, there's a scene that they discuss a threesome relationship then I was very curious.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Thank you very much, there's a scene that they discuss a threesome relationship then I was very curious.
true, it was mentioned in several occasions, but was emphasized during Benson's sister, after the engagement-breaking, and she said the three (Benson, ALex and MC) have a complicated relationship that should be considered into 3some, and that they should consider that.
who knows, maybe one of the updates..

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
true, it was mentioned in several occasions, but was emphasized during Benson's sister, after the engagement-breaking, and she said the three (Benson, ALex and MC) have a complicated relationship that should be considered into 3some, and that they should consider that.
who knows, maybe one of the updates..
I hope :love:

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to get these normal CGs? The first is alex's routine and the second is benson's routine.
There was one Alex's CG which is obtainable through Blair's route. Still could be a bug, because GameUncle said on Steam: "Maybe just display issues. Because all the CG images are showing up. I will fix this in the next update." :unsure: The point is, CGs are present in game files, but won't register in a gallery or maybe scripted scene won't play properly.

Edit: btw, bad endings are so sad. Most of them, at least. It's heartbreaking when you're trying to get these achievements. :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
There was one Alex's CG which is obtainable through Blair's route. Still could be a bug, because GameUncle said on Steam: "Maybe just display issues. Because all the CG images are showing up. I will fix this in the next update." :unsure: The point is, CGs are present in game files, but won't register in a gallery or maybe scripted scene won't play properly.

Edit: btw, bad endings are so sad. Most of them, at least. It's heartbreaking when you're trying to get these achievements. :cry:
Thank you very much, I will play the other routines when the creator post the dlc, my intention is to achieve all achievements.

Reactions: Orange_Fox

jorge chan

May 18, 2018
Hi. i just saw a game called Sirius Summer and a i was wondering if by chance could someone post it?. thank you :LOL:

Reactions: jk100

microondah

Sep 11, 2019
Decided to finally buy the game. I have to say, the routes are way better than I initially thought. Still, a little touch of huge coincidences, and the dialogues aren't all fixed (there's still a LOT of weird phrasing, and a LOT of chinese sprinkled throughout the scripts) but damn, the "fixed" translation changes so much of the game's tone that it almost makes this feel like an entire different game. Finished Alex's route first, since he's best husbando, and I have to admit, the story was surprisingly good.

Playing Benson's route right now. There's a scene where both men (Alex and Benson) are arguing about their previous relationship, and the main character breaks the 4th wall and says something like "stop stealing my lines! your story will be updated later". I believe a threesome route in a future update is more than confirmed for them by this point, since it doesn't sound like a troll from the dev, and there's a LOT of bits and pieces suggesting that. besides they are the hottest uncles, so come onnnnnn

It kinda sucks, because it looks like they still have a lot of issues they have to work on from whatever kind of relationship they had in the past. Almost makes me feel I'm the third wheel.

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Decided to finally buy the game. I have to say, the routes are way better than I initially thought. Still, a little touch of huge coincidences, and the dialogues aren't all fixed (there's still a LOT of weird phrasing, and a LOT of chinese sprinkled throughout the scripts) but damn, the "fixed" translation changes so much of the game's tone that it almost makes this feel like an entire different game. Finished Alex's route first, since he's best husbando, and I have to admit, the story was surprisingly good.

Playing Benson's route right now. There's a scene where both men (Alex and Benson) are arguing about their previous relationship, and the main character breaks the 4th wall and says something like "stop stealing my lines! your story will be updated later". I believe a threesome route in a future update is more than confirmed for them by this point, since it doesn't sound like a troll from the dev, and there's a LOT of bits and pieces suggesting that. besides they are the hottest uncles, so come onnnnnn

It kinda sucks, because it looks like they still have a lot of issues they have to work on from whatever kind of relationship they had in the past. Almost makes me feel I'm the third wheel.
I really hope that this scene of them happens, even because this route of them is very good and is full of them discussing this relationship of theirs. :love:

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Does anyone have the full Mister Versatile game? apparently the full version has already been released.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
someone asked for a complete saved game?
here is the link -> <-
after extraction, copy it to %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\GameUncle\UncleNeighbor\FungusSaves

i havent completed all achievements nor the collections of.. erm, the thingies...so it would be fun for whomever want this save to try and get them

Reactions: ZelvanInRow

OldBear

May 23, 2020
ok, i might have mentioned this somewhere, either on steam, itch or here..
actually although the story itself is nice, it was actually the fist game that i read and wanted to know what is going on... but, somehow the DLC started strong or should i say rough... i dont know how to explain it politely :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
someone asked for a complete saved game?
here is the link -> <-
after extraction, copy it to %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\GameUncle\UncleNeighbor\FungusSaves

i havent completed all achievements nor the collections of.. erm, the thingies...so it would be fun for whomever want this save to try and get them
Yay thanks!
Now i dont need to play those pesky minigames.

Reactions: OldBear
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes