VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I'm not sure about Hidden Story.

Link New World Clues - after you complete all the routes at full hearts and found all questions and items, go to credits in the settings, and click on a shadow of a man in the corner. If you want you can save when the scene starts because this isn't replayable.
Thanks i will try:love::)

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Ai, graças a Deus!! O jogo parece que está bugado, nunca consigo passar depois que eu encontro o Kane... Essa versão do download é a completa mesmo?

But the wolves and bats kill me anywhere i go. :(
Está completa sim, é um pouco complicado mesmo. O negócio é você ficar a distância e tentar passar, se não me engano tinham colocado um salvo aqui que não precisa passar dos mini games. Tem um vídeo no Twitter do criador mostrando como passar dessa parte.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
There seems to be a new update around 350+ mb in size on steam. i just updated it but i don't know exactly what the update is about. anyone got an idea? cause there is no announcement about the update at all.

Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
There seems to be a new update around 350+ mb in size on steam. i just updated it but i don't know exactly what the update is about. anyone got an idea? cause there is no announcement about the update at all.
I checked on Twitter. Someone asked what the update is about, and LiBingHua said that it was bug fixes.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
I have hoped that he would release another 4 uncles today, then last 4 — next week, to keep people interested. Of course, I wouldn't complain on a whole pack at once. :giggle:

Also, all of his fixes are this big, due to a file structure. There were some bugs on Benson's route and with CG's stuff, as far as I know. Mostly, people asking about missing CG's without realising that a few of them are connected with different routes. (Alex's costume & his CGs, for example :unsure:)

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
How will you know when the game is updating?
I have hoped that he would release another 4 uncles today, then last 4 — next week, to keep people interested. Of course, I wouldn't complain on a whole pack at once. :giggle:

Also, all of his fixes are this big, due to a file structure. There were some bugs on Benson's route and with CG's stuff, as far as I know. Mostly, people asking about missing CG's without realising that a few of them are connected with different routes. (Alex's costume & his CGs, for example :unsure:)
Steam should notify you about an update, also, you can look it up yourself here:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes