VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Am i the only one who noticed that a Baron r18 file has been modified in the September 4th patches on steamdb :unsure: IMG_20200904_195356.jpg

Wonder if it means anything.

• Hey there
Reactions: Orange_Fox

Plaguesuffocation

Sep 3, 2020
Está completa sim, é um pouco complicado mesmo. O negócio é você ficar a distância e tentar passar, se não me engano tinham colocado um salvo aqui que não precisa passar dos mini games. Tem um vídeo no Twitter do criador mostrando como passar dessa parte.
Mas se está completo, eu não vou poder ver as conversas, não? Aaaaa quero tanto jogar mas to travado naquela parte.

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Mas se está completo, eu não vou poder ver as conversas, não? Aaaaa quero tanto jogar mas to travado naquela parte.
Pede pra alguém te passar um salvo que passe dessa parte, eu até poderia fazer essa parte e a partir dalí te mandar, só que não sei onde acessar os salvos pq o meu jogo é pela steam.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well, i dont know why i ... what is the appropriate word... not interesting character... is Baron.. hahaha i feel like he is too dumb to have an intellectual conversation .. and that physical interaction might be the maximum of his capabilities
and when i remember that he listened to the waiter "who made fun of him" in the way to approach MC.. i just.. wow.. he is dumb

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
well, i dont know why i ... what is the appropriate word... not interesting character... is Baron.. hahaha i feel like he is too dumb to have an intellectual conversation .. and that physical interaction might be the maximum of his capabilities
and when i remember that he listened to the waiter "who made fun of him" in the way to approach MC.. i just.. wow.. he is dumb
But the Diamond Hat is hilarious~

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Maybe it's just his charm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OldBear

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
For me, it's the opposite. The Baron is the most interesting character. He's funny, good-natured. Unlike Alex, he is not jealous when MC builds a relationship with another uncle (for example, with Albert). He is skillful, he can fix everything. Inventive (ring-hat) I don't think he's dumb. Rather inexperienced. His past relationship was based solely on sex, so he asks for advice from friends. But he knows how to admit mistakes and does not commit them again (does not stay with Gene after the bar). Yes, in intellectual conversations he is not strong, but again, it seems to me, because of inexperience. After all, he simply did not have time for self-development, since he devoted his whole life to caring for his mother and sister. But if he wants, he can develop his intellect. But this is only my opinion:)

OldBear

May 23, 2020
ahahahahahahah sorry all, seems i moved everyone in my comment.. good that there are alot of different opinions to reflect diversity ... am i being biased? is it against blonds? i don tknow.. maybe.. well, good thing there would be the Baron DLC update coming soon to re-do his route, let me give him another chance.. hahahaaha

Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
For me, it's the opposite. The Baron is the most interesting character. He's funny, good-natured. Unlike Alex, he is not jealous when MC builds a relationship with another uncle (for example, with Albert). He is skillful, he can fix everything. Inventive (ring-hat) I don't think he's dumb. Rather inexperienced. His past relationship was based solely on sex, so he asks for advice from friends. But he knows how to admit mistakes and does not commit them again (does not stay with Gene after the bar). Yes, in intellectual conversations he is not strong, but again, it seems to me, because of inexperience. After all, he simply did not have time for self-development, since he devoted his whole life to caring for his mother and sister. But if he wants, he can develop his intellect. But this is only my opinion:)
I agree. I personally hate Alex because of his character. How he's always inserting himself in the MC's business, starts treating people who get close to the MC horribly. Though i found it funny when he and Benson fooled around in the bedroom, and the MC got really mad.

Reactions: nuriko1

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
ahahahahahahah sorry all, seems i moved everyone in my comment.. good that there are alot of different opinions to reflect diversity ... am i being biased? is it against blonds? i don tknow.. maybe.. well, good thing there would be the Baron DLC update coming soon to re-do his route, let me give him another chance.. hahahaaha
No it's okay.:) Everyone has their own opinion, their favorite and unloved characters. For example, I absolutely do not like Alex (or rather, the way the author imposes love on him in almost all stories). On the contrary, it’s very interesting to know how someone else sees your favorite character. Even on the negative side.:giggle:
And yes, I hope in new DLC (about childhood and "what if ..."), we will reveal it (and other uncles) in more detail.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
The whole point here is that diversity a blessing. :giggle: Oh, and I'm certainly biased! Baron reminds me of a good friend of mine, who's actually pretending that he's dumb more then he really is. He is also quite funny and dead honest. Wish I had a bf like him, because most of the time I meet a completly different ones. :unsure: But, dating Baron in real life would be a freaking roller-coaster, that's for sure! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: nuriko1

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
I agree. I personally hate Alex because of his character. How he's always inserting himself in the MC's business, starts treating people who get close to the MC horribly. Though i found it funny when he and Benson fooled around in the bedroom, and the MC got really mad.
I don't like Alex for about the same reasons. And I also don't like that the MC has an affair with any uncle, but the best guy in any story is Alex by default. I was very happy when MC defended Baron in the bar and put Alex in his place. In dialogues, this is one of my favorite moments.

Reactions: BaraGamer535
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes