VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I see it on one of the Discussions. Currently on the Philippines it's 3 in the morning so I have to sleep. I'll look into it when I get the chance tomorrow! Sorry man 'bout that!

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Will you receive the game by steam? if yes, I created a thread there to report that some CGs and CGs +18 are not appearing in some scenes and I would like your support there.:);)
I believe that the missing CGs could be found within different routes. :unsure: We have to wait for an update, if it's indeed a bug, then it will be fixed eventually. You also can post it directly to GameUncle, there is a bug feedback thread on Steam, which he made himself. Working on the game isn't his main job, so, there might be some delay, which is why he can't adress everything at once.

Last edited:

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
this all right, thank you anyway :)
Maybe you aren't played the other routes for example in Blair's route you can obtain one CG of Alex. And some aren't completely available so it's probably the best to wait for the author to fix it. Or you can just ask the author directly on steam. Sorry if I didn't help much.

honghonphumo

May 6, 2018
I think Alex is sweet, he's just too nervous to act normal infront of MC.
I feel like Alex think he steal father's love from MC, so inorder to pay for that Alex willingly to do anything to protect MC.

I'm only finished 4 uncles (Benson, Blair, Alex, Albert) so for me it's like each uncles have theirs own problem (specialy Albert), and MC is the rescuer. It sad that if i'm not play their route, theirs trouble still remain there with no sight of solving.
Sorry for broken english..

Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I think Alex is sweet, he's just too nervous to act normal infront of MC.
I feel like Alex think he steal father's love from MC, so inorder to pay for that Alex willingly to do anything to protect MC.

I'm only finished 4 uncles (Benson, Blair, Alex, Albert) so for me it's like each uncles have theirs own problem (specialy Albert), and MC is the rescuer. It sad that if i'm not play their route, theirs trouble still remain there with no sight of solving.
Sorry for broken english..
Yeah, it's really sad. I felt bad at times like the fact that Albert is super broken, and without meeting the MC he stays that way, or Benson ending up in a toxic marriage, Blair suffering because of trauma and Alex having health issues among other things.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes