VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
I hope there is a way to buy his game without steam huhu, I still cant create steam account
There is no other way. Contact Steam support, so they could help you or you could also try to find a tutorial on how to setup a fresh Steam account and so on. :giggle:

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
Keep your fingers crossed, guys! :oops:
Wonderful news! Guys (who bought the game), please, if it not difficult for you, post pictures when the update is released. I can't buy the game, but really want to see the Baron and the others :)

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i dont know, i have suggested a new uncle "per the game terms". that you (MC) would need persuade to get to bed.. like all uncles trying to get you like wolves hunting a sheep. why not having the thing the opposite.
i already have his route drawn in my mind... i would love to propose this to the author ... is there's a way?

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
i dont know, i have suggested a new uncle "per the game terms". that you (MC) would need persuade to get to bed.. like all uncles trying to get you like wolves hunting a sheep. why not having the thing the opposite.
i already have his route drawn in my mind... i would love to propose this to the author ... is there's a way?
You can contact him directly via Twitter, I suppose.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
This guy strongly disagreeing with you~ :LOL: "BTW, there are 12 dudes, which are ready for you and you still didn't get laid." :ROFLMAO: Sometimes I can't help but laugh at these reviews. It's their opinion, though, but it's funny and I am not sorry.

View attachment 804747
Saw that too and was like "yikes!!". They even got the game for free, but couldn't play right :LOL:. This guy is obviously one of those who just played "Main Story", and didn't even notice the arrows leading to the other routes.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_Fox
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes