VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Saw that too and was like "yikes!!". They even got the game for free, but couldn't play right :LOL:. This guy is obviously one of those who just played "Main Story", and didn't even notice the arrows leading to the other routes.
I feel like I'm so fascinated with this game, that I quite often spend my time browsing reviews curiously. :ROFLMAO: I'm glad to see that people enjoy the game too. Although, fair criticism is fine and, in my opinion, almost crucial thing for any artist, because its there to help them grow, learn from their mistakes and so on.

Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I completed every achievement on Steam already!! Though it might be considered cheating because my saves transferred from the version I got on here, and played during August, so most achievements just got completed when I first opened the game :LOL:

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I completed every achievement on Steam already!! Though it might be considered cheating because my saves transferred from the version I got on here, and played during August, so most achievements just got completed when I first opened the game :LOL:
Yoooo how did you do the Your Deadd Achievements? I have trouble completing those..

Plaguesuffocation

Sep 3, 2020
Pede pra alguém te passar um salvo que passe dessa parte, eu até poderia fazer essa parte e a partir dalí te mandar, só que não sei onde acessar os salvos pq o meu jogo é pela steam.
Eu não conseguiii, to até agora tentando, to pensando em desistir. :( (mesmo querendo saber como ficaria minha relação com o Alex, Nick ou o Gene, talvez o Benson)
E eu n sei pedir tb pq n conheço ninguém, n sei que milagre achei esse fórum aqui...
Tu comprou foi? Não tem promoção dele não? Pq tá bem salgado pra mim o preço.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Eu não conseguiii, to até agora tentando, to pensando em desistir. :( (mesmo querendo saber como ficaria minha relação com o Alex, Nick ou o Gene, talvez o Benson)
E eu n sei pedir tb pq n conheço ninguém, n sei que milagre achei esse fórum aqui...
Are you still having problems with the forest scene? If so I can gladly send you a save file that completes the About Me section.

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Are you still having problems with the forest scene? If so I can gladly send you a save file that completes the About Me section.
He is having a ploblem with this scene, please send him your save(◕ᴗ◕✿) thanks

Last edited:

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Hey fica assim não, o Ajinomotor disse que vai passar o save dele pra ti e ele conseguiu passar dessa parte. O jogo estava barato antes da DLC tava chegando a uma faixa de uns 15 a 30 reais se não me recordo, mas hoje em dia tá 50.

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I ended up not saying much on the forum today but now I have time and I came to wish you a happy birthday.

Larry3119

Sep 4, 2020
Well, join us, then! As far as I can tell, we're all anticipating the new update and chatting about the game, "uncles" and etc., while waiting on news. :coffee: Which one is your favourite, or, in whom you're most interested so far?

Also, reminder to everyone, GameUncle posted on Twitter about "giveaways", so, if anyone is interested, you can post your thoughts and suggestions there. If you're lucky then that would be awesome! :giggle:
Oh! Definetely Quinn. I wasn't expecting to actually like him but i can't help it, but i love him. Totally my tipe so. Every interaction with him melts my heart, man. I totally fell un love haha
About the giveaways, it is sad the fact that i'm the type of person that feels the need of supporting someone that makes something i really like to consume, but i can't do that not because i don't want to, but because i can't. I'm from Venezuela so you guys might know how difficult is everything here. I do what i can bit everyday it gets worse. Sorry for telling, i know nobody asked my situation but anyways. Good start of week<3

Reactions: pilgrim2003
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes