VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Adamostan89

May 13, 2019
Guys I've cracked it (sort of) Follow this video:
You need to download and register to Steam (for free) and then download the tool from this video. Use it to add UncleNeighbour into your steam library.
Thank you Orange_Fox For sharing your files

Tried to did it like on video and only got a pop-ups from Steam : "Steam failed to install (app configuaration unavailable)". Did anyone got this too or know how to fix that so I can play the game ?

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
Guys I've cracked it (sort of) Follow this video:
You need to download and register to Steam (for free) and then download the tool from this video. Use it to add UncleNeighbour into your steam library.
Thank you Orange_Fox For sharing your files
Thanks! Everything is working! But it looks like this is an old version of the game, only the first 4 uncles are here. Can someone post the last version?

Not really sure what i'm doing wrong but when I go to search for the game, I have to log in inorder to bypass steams adult filter then I find the game and add it with the ID and I go to crack it and it opens my steam and the game doesn't show under the game list like it should..? Help?
When steam opened, open the steamcrack and push "unlock the game in Steam'. In video it's minutes.

Last edited:

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Thanks! Everything is working! But it looks like this is an old version of the game, only the first 4 uncles are here. Can someone post the last version?
As much as I want to help you out, my internet sucks it would probably took 2 hours at best speed to upload. I'm sorry maybe you can ask BaraGamer535 he has the updated version after all.

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019

When steam opened, open the steamcrack and push "unlock the game in Steam'. In video it's 5.20 minutes.
Ahhh thank you, I had to update it to the 4.1 version for it to even work. I had updated it previously and it was giving me an error, so I reupdated it with my antivirus completely off and not just allowing access manually. Did that and it now works, also have to get the files and place them in the steam folder where Uncle Neighbor is, Thanks Orange_fox! :) (It also has the 4 new uncles if anyones wondering... I'm playing on Barons route right now)

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Reactions: Ajinomotor

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
Hmm, I'm pretty sure that I've uploaded latest version. Baron's CGs are so sexy. :p Very strange, but, anyway, maybe BaraGamer535 could help. :unsure:
Sorry, this is my mistake :(. There are new 4. I was wrong because I just tried playing Baron's special 3 (with role-playing) and it is only a black screen. Does anyone have the same problem? Or is it only with me?

• Hey there
Reactions: OldBear

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Sorry, this is my mistake :(. There are new 4. I was wrong because I just tried playing Baron's special 3 (with role-playing) and it is only a black screen. Does anyone have the same problem? Or is it only with me?
That one doesn't work for me either.

Reactions: nuriko1

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
It's fine, I was confused for a moment, but I'm glad that everything is ok. Also, I checked Gene's route and I can confirm that +18 content is not accessible.
Yeah. It's obvious that's going to take at least a day or two to work on. And it would've been announced as an update. This one is just smaller bug fixes.

kacperek2499

Jun 27, 2020
Previous version of the game was working on my laptop and now I've got white screen again after unity logo. Any advices how to fix it? Maybe some files that need to be replaced?

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I'm slowly but surely reading through their stories. Right now I'm in the middle of Giles's route, but I'll get to Quinn eventually. :giggle:

Please, don't be sorry. It's pretty hard for everyone, given the situation in the world lately, so, we must support each other. Personal struggles counts too! Even if we are complete strangers on the Internet, doesn't mean that we can't cheer people around us and help them, at least spiritually.
Yes :) :love:

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I completed every achievement on Steam already!! Though it might be considered cheating because my saves transferred from the version I got on here, and played during August, so most achievements just got completed when I first opened the game :LOL:
I'm not getting the achievements of the deaths, do you know how I get them?

Reactions: BaraGamer535
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes