VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I'm not getting the achievements of the deaths, do you know how I get them?
You have to die 50 times to get them all at once. Best way is on Albert's 2nd chapter after he threatens mc and you fight bears. Save after the five hearts need to be clicked, and reload. You might not need 50 times if you've died before. Just try until the achievement pops up.

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
You have to die 50 times to get them all at once. Best way is on Albert's 2nd chapter after he threatens mc and you fight bears. Save after the five hearts need to be clicked, and reload. You might not need 50 times if you've died before. Just try until the achievement pops up.
Thank you very much ;) I got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaraGamer535

OldBear

May 23, 2020
since we are waiting for the proper update.. guys i need to confess..
after reading throughout Gene's route for the second time. i realised what was the problem(s) in the game... although we all know what the problem is, but somehow that problem made (at least myself) thinking out of the box and improvise, sort of speak, away from the main storyline
- problem 1: the translation, so, what we all going through is, as what happened in Lost In Translation. for me let me say, after reading through Gene's route for the 2nd time, i was like. what the heck! Gene represents all what MC hates... that relationship should not happened, and if it should, Gene should prove he deserves another chance rather than just leave, but what to say, i think MC was meant to be a $|ut hahahahaah. so i was thinking of my statement about Baron.. probably i didnt give him just, not to mention, my statement referred to intellectual conversation which would never happened because of the sloppy/crappy translation/script... goodbye, hey, why?
- problem 2: Minigames, although mini games were new feature. i cant hold-back my competitive personality. leaving me to need to win the mini game, even though, sometimes you should not win it.. so instead of standard choices, he made those mini game like the 5 hearts bar.. but you discover that sometimes it doesnt matter. for example: when Gene and MC are in the farm in one bed, the heart scale appears to let MC kiss Gene.. i failed that, the next chapter, Gene saying that MC kissed him. so it was useless mini game that has no in advanced affect of choices or decisions.

Ih8Everything

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks! Everything is working! But it looks like this is an old version of the game, only the first 4 uncles are here. Can someone post the last version?

When steam opened, open the steamcrack and push "unlock the game in Steam'. In video it's minutes.
When I press ''unlock the game in steam'' it says ''steam failed to install ( app configuration unavailable)''. What am I doing wrong?

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
When I press ''unlock the game in steam'' it says ''steam failed to install ( app configuration unavailable)''. What am I doing wrong?
I'm not aware of how this tool works but do you have Steam run in the background?

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
after I press ''crack'' and it opens by itself yes I keep it open
Do you see UncleNeighbour stored in your Steam library? If you do right-click on the game then go to properties > "local files" > Browse Local Files and it will pop up a folder where you'll have to extract the content from the files you've downloaded from here and then press the "play" button on Steam. This is all I know... Hope it helps

Ih8Everything

Apr 2, 2020
Do you see UncleNeighbour stored in your Steam library? If you do right-click on the game then go to properties > "local files" > Browse Local Files and it will pop up a folder where you'll have to extract the content from the files you've downloaded from here and then press the "play" button on Steam. This is all I know... Hope it helps
Its not on steam library

Plaguesuffocation

Sep 3, 2020
Are you still having problems with the forest scene? If so I can gladly send you a save file that completes the About Me section.
Hey, i finally pass of this damn forest! HAHAHAH i'm so happy, thanks for offer helping, really <3

Hey fica assim não, o Ajinomotor disse que vai passar o save dele pra ti e ele conseguiu passar dessa parte. O jogo estava barato antes da DLC tava chegando a uma faixa de uns 15 a 30 reais se não me recordo, mas hoje em dia tá 50.
Consegui passar depois de 27389172931 dias. Saquei, eu vou esperar em promoção pra comprar, já que o crack vai até certo ponto, né?
Como consigo teu contato? Queria bater papo com alguém que também joga. kkkk

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

strachey

Aug 30, 2020
Guys I've cracked it (sort of) Follow this video:
You need to download and register to Steam (for free) and then download the tool from this video. Use it to add UncleNeighbour into your steam library.
Thank you Orange_Fox For sharing your files

When I try to download the crack an error appears: "Unable to download the list of links for SteamCrack_GL.zip. Error: Host pastebin.com not found"

Ih8Everything

Apr 2, 2020
Hey if you created a new steam account added uncle neighbor in the library (since for some reason I can't) and then I logged in on the same account wouldn't it show me the game in the library? or no?

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
I believe it only shows the game in the library of the modified Steam application when you click the "Crack" button. I am not sure how this method works exactly. All I did was follow the video instructions and it actually worked without any issues (for me at least).

Ih8Everything

Apr 2, 2020
I believe it only shows the game in the library of the modified Steam application when you click the "Crack" button. I am not sure how this method works exactly. All I did was follow the video instructions and it actually worked without any issues (for me at least).
Well at least it worked for others. Guess I'll have to wait until the thread gets updated

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
since we are waiting for the proper update.. guys i need to confess..
Translation is pretty rough, sure, but I can't agree with you on that "MC is a ...". Being single and looking for "no-strings-attached-hugs" is fine. :p As for MC, it's not his main goal, he said it to Gene, for example, that he believes in true love. Perhaps, you'll meet another person just for fun and all, but you'll never know for sure, if he might became someone special to you afterwards. And you keep trying, again and again, until you find that someone. It's hard, especially, when it comes to same sex relationships, hmm, well, it's hard in any relationships, really. My point is that, in my opinion, every route in game represents different paths in life or different believes, if you will. I don't think that MC could be that versatile. But, who knows? ;)

Baron is not very intellectual, he admits that himself, but he is very honest and straightforward with his actions, to the point when it might upset MC, but he woudn't lie anyway. It's very admirable as I am myself appreciate this quality in men, people in general. It's just a matter of preference. :unsure:

As for mini-games, eh, I can see that it's still need some polish, but it's not immersion-breaking. They are there just to keep you focused and help the game not bore you to death with tons of dialogue. It's fresh and fun, quite rare for VN, if done right. There is no point in bad endings, in my opinion. Few of them are worth mentioning, but they are just sad and it's the end. If you could step forward and try to build a new relationship after that, well, that would be cool. Just like in real life, haha. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajinomotor
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes