VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Aside from Gene 18+ CGs and Baron's 3rd special not working, the one I'm missing because of bugs are:
- Baron 6th/26th 18+ CG (3rd row, 2nd)
- Blair 12/21st 18+ CG (2nd row, 8th)
- Blair 23/30th 18+ CG (3rd row, 4th)

Number of CG depends on wherever you count them vertically or horizontally.

Last edited:

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Aside from Gene 18+ CGs and Baron's 3rd special not working, the one I'm missing because of bugs are:
- Baron 6th/26th 18+ CG (3rd row, 2nd)
- Blair 12/21st 18+ CG (2nd row, 8th)
- Blair 23/30th 18+ CG (3rd row, 4th)

Number of CG depends on wherever you count them vertically or horizontally.
Baron's 6/26th CG doesn't work because in his 2nd chapter, the option to top or bottom doesn't appear, is probably bugged. Same goes for Blair's 23rd/30th CG. Only Baron and Blair getting topped by MC plays with option, and it there should be one.

Last edited:

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Hey, i finally pass of this damn forest! HAHAHAH i'm so happy, thanks for offer helping, really <3

Consegui passar depois de 27389172931 dias. Saquei, eu vou esperar em promoção pra comprar, já que o crack vai até certo ponto, né?
Como consigo teu contato? Queria bater papo com alguém que também joga. kkkk
Manda o seu aí, pode me encontrar na steam como Fabenhus_ assim como no insta @Fabenhus_

Pako chan

Sep 6, 2020
Guys I've cracked it (sort of) Follow this video:
You need to download and register to Steam (for free) and then download the tool from this video. Use it to add UncleNeighbour into your steam library.
Thank you Orange_Fox For sharing your files

Thank you! I did able to add it on my steam.. but the game itself didn't update??? Send help

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Guys! If you need this addon so badly... just buy the game. It's not so expensive. Online games eating much more money. I see at least 5 payment methods on steam. Or perhaps he will give it to you. Ask LiBing_Hua :) We saw generous gifts here. Or wait for the final version. Sooner or later it will be cracked. Whether the developer like it or not. It's always the same :sneaky:
As for me the game is too raw (bugs, "language confusion", typos, unbalanced and sometimes not having consequences mini-games... and OMG!!! find the hidden object) but with AMAZING art style.

Tallis6794

Mar 15, 2020
Thank you! I did able to add it on my steam.. but the game itself didn't update??? Send help
As far as I understand, you have a game in steam added, but there is no update with 18+ content, I just managed to add it, but there is no update, so I also wanted to know if there is any way to solve this problem

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
To do this (to have update), you need to hack steam LOL. Perhaps someone will upload a new version that would run that way.

Pako chan

Sep 6, 2020
To do this (to have update), you need to hack steam LOL. Perhaps someone will upload a new version that would run that way.
Lmao I deadass thought that by simply adding it on steam, it will automatically update . Guess I thought wrong. I'll just wait until someone cracked it then.

Pako chan

Sep 6, 2020
As far as I understand, you have a game in steam added, but there is no update with 18+ content, I just managed to add it, but there is no update, so I also wanted to know if there is any way to solve this problem
Seems like there's no way to update it that way. So yeah let just wait some more time till someone update it:,-)

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
What do you mean? Orange_Fox sent the current version of 1.0.21. As for the 18+ content you probably toggle it off.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
In order to crack the game, someone must buy it first. :unsure: And then someone cracks it, if a game has any kind of protection, which is illegal, btw. It's okay, if you're not willing to pay for it. I shared my files, but it's not that simple to crack it right now and greenray just suggested to buy a game if you're that desperate to play it, or wait for a proper cracked version. :censored:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes