VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
Well, it's 2nd, 7th and 11th, which is probably mean that those 3 might become datable in the future.
The best part about this is that 2nd and 7th get together in the base game, which means it could end up being a threesome... with two hunks and a twink, that is sexy.

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
The best part about this is that 2nd and 7th get together in the base game, which means it could end up being a threesome... with two hunks and a twink, that is sexy.
Yes, I really want a threesome in this game, some characters have their routines very open to it.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Foreshadowing~ (If you don't understand there's supposedly "Alex Schooldays" will get added in the future!)
Screenshot (75).png

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
probably you have reset the information of your character but the game didnt register.. well, maybe that is the case.. i'm holding back playing this game until there is a new route or sever update in the dialog
This was the first time it happened to me though.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
For those who are getting errors or bugs that no one else has, it could be because of your computer. Mine has a GTX 1050 graphics card, and Intel i5, and still the game gets stuck here and there, but overall, it's fine. Pretty sure the requirements on Steam page need to be higher, and to those who say you don't need a graphics card to play, i say you do if you want it to play right.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I have no graphical errors with the game. Maybe the game creator just mistyped it. Because this is the first time that this game has called me "Paul" even though I named the MC "Aji".

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I have no graphical errors with the game. Maybe the game creator just mistyped it. Because this is the first time that this game has called me "Paul" even though I named the MC "Aji".
Well, i did say bugs that no one else has, and this is a thing for many people, so it's excluded as a problem with the game.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Can anyone try playing Alex's route in chapter six and choosing bottom after the sex scene, to see if there's anything wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: BaraGamer535

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Nothing wrong with me, just a little bug that after the sex scenes CG 18+ won't fade away and remain as a background
This happened to me while I was playing. They were talking about serious stuff but I can't because the 18+ CG is still there lmao.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
This happened to me while I was playing. They were talking about serious stuff but I can't because the 18+ CG is still there lmao.
Something similar happened with me on Baron's route. Having conversations with his family, while 18+ CG with Baron bottoming for MC in the background, is hilarious, and awkward, yeah. :ROFLMAO: It probably a glitch, because it happened while I was skipping dialogue.

• Haha
Reactions: Ajinomotor
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes