VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
In order to crack the game, someone must buy it first. :unsure: And then someone cracks it, if a game has any kind of protection, which is illegal, btw. It's okay, if you're not willing to pay for it. I shared my files, but it's not that simple to crack it right now and greenray just suggested to buy a game if you're that desperate to play it, or wait for a proper cracked version. :censored:
Cracking this game is so hard because changing a little bit of steam_api(64).dll always makes the game into a white screen.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
cura123 was able to crack it, sorta, and has posted their method including a tutorial on "how-to-crack". It's not for everybody, but I saw a few people who were successful in this. I just don't see the point, we can argue about whole "Piracy vs Buying" thing all day. :rolleyes:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
How about... FUCK NO!? This is a forum about cracked games, nobody here is willing or able to buy a damn thing and nobody is going to buy the damn thing. That is the most ridiculous suggestion I've ever seen.
Sorry, you probably have not seen many things yet. Actually, suggestions to buy a game is pretty common here. Not every user of F95 has the mentality of using things only for free. This game in particular made such a response within the community that several gamers went to buy it. And they share with others the content. The world is much more colourful and complex :)

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I guess it's better to wait for an update before I could replay Gene's route. Well my plan is to wait for all the 18+ content to be added then replay it all over again~

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes