VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Something similar happened with me on Baron's route. Having conversations with his family, while 18+ CG with Baron bottoming for MC in the background, is hilarious, and awkward, yeah. :ROFLMAO:
A new bug that the game creator must fix~ There seems to be alot.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah, it would be nice to compile all the bugs which we've encountered and send it to him later.

Edit: As long as they are not game-breaking, I'm fine with waiting for a fix for as long as he needs it. Even if he's not working alone, it's still a lot and I don't want him to overwork because of this.

Last edited:

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah, it would be nice to compile all the bugs which we've encountered and send it to him later.

Edit: As long as they are not game-breaking, I'm fine with waiting for a fix for as long as he needs it. Even if he's not working alone, it's still a lot and I don't want him to overwork because of this.
I really don't mind some of the bugs. But I hope he fixes it after all 18+ CG has been added. So that the gameplay will be flawless and the upcoming additions will flawless also~

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I really like this game don't get me wrong, but I kinda get why people gave a bad review. The Chinese Text kinda ruins the story a little bit like in Nick's route he tells me a very valuable piece of information but then it became chinese, and some of the 18+ scenes sometimes they call the bottom "sluts" don't get me wrong I'm fine whatever the characters are in to but some people just don't like that and lastly the most prominent one is in one scene in Blair's (I think), he calls the MC a "faggot".
Screenshot (78).png

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i have offered to help him in the dialog for free.. but he never responded.
he irritates me. all he can do is a fan-translation thing and let people help translating this game universally, maybe out of the topic, i'm as old as Gene, with Albert's experience and the character/body as Quinn - so i offered him to support translating those characters. but never responded... i'm not going through the game flipping to winword just to write the text especially when it is chinese and you cant select and copy.. sorry i didnt mean to burst ..

Reactions: Ajinomotor

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
It's alright man, sometimes I really wanted to fix those errors because it really changes the games scope. If it were fixed people would give it a positive review instead of a negative one.

• Sad
Reactions: OldBear

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I understand what you mean, but i still understand that the work he's having is huge and in a short time, but I hope that this whole situation will reverse and he can finish to fix these errors and translation. :)

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I understand what you mean, but i still understand that the work he's having is huge and in a short time, but I hope that this whole situation will reverse and he can finish to fix these errors and translation. :)
I think that before putting these CGs +18 he should have focused on translation, because with this new version of the game ended up generating a lot of people wanting the game, but coming up with this bad situation of translation.:(

Reactions: OldBear

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i mean guys,
the error in Albert dialog, is that he should be saying military acronyms and catch-phrases not "hey!, good bye, hey,"
you are talking about someone in the military that had the ability to catch what you are thinking and since he didnt mingle too much with people after deserting. he should still be using military words, and the reason he wasnt talking to MC at the beginning was because he was trying so hard not to say those "military words" . and once exposed he felt vulnerable and his fight instinct kicked in
i'm really interested to do his dialog if given a chance

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
i mean guys,
the error in Albert dialog, is that he should be saying military acronyms and catch-phrases not "hey!, good bye, hey,"
you are talking about someone in the military that had the ability to catch what you are thinking and since he didnt mingle too much with people after deserting. he should still be using military words, and the reason he wasnt talking to MC at the beginning was because he was trying so hard not to say those "military words" . and once exposed he felt vulnerable and his fight instinct kicked in
i'm really interested to do his dialog if given a chance
Sounds interesting, but i think it's not so easy, because "military acronyms and catch-phrases" in difrent countries might be not the same. For example OFP or DFAC (i'm not good in american army's slang, find this in the internet). In my country, there is an equivalent to the second expression. But the first one does not. And if I did this game, and wanted to write something similar to the first expression, I would write in simple words. And ofcourse if you live in one country, you might not even know that army of another country use some military words".
Also, keep in mind that a lot of people don't like something difficult. I agree that with military acronyms, the dialogues sound more interesting. But not everyone needs it. And not everyone will understand what this or that military acronyms means. And they will simply write a bad review, because "the game is for abstruse."

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

OldBear

May 23, 2020
can i ask something.. i just remembered when seeing it in the previous comment, i'm not trying to be rude but a genuinely dont understand...
what is it with the word "cute" in the games?
i mean, in the game, actually in most of the games, it feels like a word of seductive flattering, and in other games the character would blush when he hears it. yet, i dont get it.. and does it have the same effect in real world or it is just something most of the authors came up with..

because i always say the word "cute" to anyone while holding their face with a really big smile.. but i never meant anything with it

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
But I agree that the dialogues need some serious work. There are many logical mistakes. For example, in Benson's sex scene. We first read that he took off his underwear. And then we see it on him again. It's the same with the Baron. When he falls asleep on the couch, we see him without the undershirt. And he lies on the bed in the undershirt.

Last edited:

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Sounds interesting, but i think it's not so easy, because "military acronyms and catch-phrases" in difrent countries might be not the same. For example OFP or DFAC (i'm not good in american army's slang, find this in the internet). In my country, there is an equivalent to the second expression. But the first one does not. And if I did this game, and wanted to write something similar to the first expression, I would write in simple words. And ofcourse if you live in one country, you might not even know that army of another country use some military words".
Also, keep in mind that a lot of people don't like something difficult. I agree that with military acronyms, the dialogues sound more interesting. But not everyone needs it. And not everyone will understand what this or that military acronyms means. And they will simply write a bad review, because "the game is for abstruse."
hahahahahah, so instead of trying to do something, we should just give up to the half chinese bad translation.. however.
although i didnt serve in the US army, but operation flash point (OFP) and Dining facility (DFAC) are well known in any remote military base, i didnt expect him to use acronym without explaining what they are. ad of course it shouldnt be hard, but hell, it would be very interesting to read it in an indi game

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes