VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
If ya'll want to help the game developer please contact him directly on Twitter or something. I don't think he goes to this forum or better yet he doesn't like it here because of the crack file sending thingy. Just putting it out there :)

Arisme

Jun 12, 2020
Can someone share a bunch of new adult dlc pictures in here please.... Even tho I cannot play the game, at least I can enjoy the arts.... (Sorry about my grammar tho):LOL:

RedZone95

Aug 16, 2020
So Marcos is based on Libing Hua's ex boyfriend, interesting..

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
And it seems they're doing fine, 'cause the ex is helping him. Anyway, it surprises me how people didn't crack the latest updates yet, what kind of security does a simple Unity game have? Its not impossible, as it was done before, but I'm curious as to what changed.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
And it seems they're doing fine, 'cause the ex is helping him. Anyway, it surprises me how people didn't crack the latest updates yet, what kind of security does a simple Unity game have? Its not impossible, as it was done before, but I'm curious as to what changed.
The game needs to be opened by steam in order to work. By opening the .exe file will welcome you to a white screen. So technically the link cura123 sent here is a cracking tool. But I can see why no one has cracked it yet though.

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
The game needs to be opened by steam in order to work. By opening the .exe file will welcome you to a white screen. So technically the link cura123 sent here is a cracking tool. But I can see why no one has cracked it yet though.
The problem with cura's method is that it still requires Steam. And the game's previous version was cracked for it to be used without their security system, which, honestly is better for most people. I find it quite weird how the security went up so much, I mean, the poor guy is having problems with coding the game itself, how could he implement a better security system?

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
The problem with cura's method is that it still requires Steam. And the game's previous version was cracked for it to be used without their security system, which, honestly is better for most people. I find it quite weird how the security went up so much, I mean, the poor guy is having problems with coding the game itself, how could he implement a better security system?
Well if you read the past pages here, the main problem is the steamapi.dll files. He did changed the file so that the game needs to opened by steam not the .exe file. But what do I know anyway, to be honest it's probably better if you buy the game if you like it so much, it would help the developer immensely. But it's your choice to buy the game or play the cracked version. I ain't here to judge.

I don't think he's struggling about the code heck, he's doing amazing with the weekly updates. But mainly about the translations itself, he's Chinese so he doesn't understand some english phrasing and I don't think he knows english very well so that might be a huge plus to his problem.

Last edited:

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
I'm a little confused. Is the developer still updating the game or is it just bug fixes?
Updating. Now we are waiting the last part of "Adult only" DLC (with 4 uncles). Also author said, that there will be three more free DLCs:

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
This afternoon I was talking to the developer by steam and asked what would be the next uncle to be updated and he said he thinks it will be Nick :)

Reactions: BaraGamer535
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes