VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I've seen this too, and let me say, I have no idea what I'm looking at.
Maybe it's mini game but GameUncle scraped it? I'm not really sure...
i always thought that, marcos' story comparing to the others, sounds cliche', thats why some people (including myself) are/were not totally into his story, after the author said that marcus is based on his x-bf, it hit the light .. his story is real, and sometimes some people want that magical story that usually doesnt happened in real life..
from my side, i find marcos sweet, lovable, and if he is real, i would be interested to date him.. hahah
I would gladly date one of the 12 guys if that were possible honestly lmao

Last edited:

OldBear

May 23, 2020
I would gladly date one of the 12 guys if that were possible honestly lmao
well, i wont go that far to date all of them :ROFLMAO: , i was referring to marcos cause he is based on a real person.. hahaahah
but if i want to date from the game, i might go for Quinn if not, then it would be Gene

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
well, i wont go that far to date all of them :ROFLMAO: , i was referring to marcos cause he is based on a real person.. hahaahah
but if i want to date from the game, i might go for Quinn if not, then it would be Gene
If I could, I'd pick Marcos and Gene too, but maybe Kane too, because he is so sexy.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I have never waited this long for any games and this really sucks...
Try waiting for full service release for 4 years only to get information that the extend of the progress are only on the interface but after another year they finally worked on and completed the story which show how lazy the team are and how money grabby they are using their vast amount of supporter.

Reactions: Pranav Patel

Kurizu208

Oct 5, 2019
Try waiting for full service release for 4 years only to get information that the extend of the progress are only on the interface but after another year they finally worked on and completed the story which show how lazy the team are and how money grabby they are using their vast amount of supporter.
I still can't believe how bad that one turned out. So short just cg bloat. Makes Dream Daddy a bible length epic

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Meh people only play those games for the sex scenes if I'm being honest.

• Sad
Reactions: OldBear
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes