VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I think the interest in cracking this game is just low and we all know why. I'm sure if it was one of them Daz3D Patreon exclusive games where the main character is a kid who wants to bang his mom and aunt it would've been cracked by now.
Lol, so true :LOL: !

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
Try get the game on twitter with the creator, i think that for now it´s what we have to do or wait. :)
I don't think, that it's correct. He doesn't like pirates (no one like). And this qiestions only make him angry and upset. There are a lot of gay games. And i think we can play its until wait the last part of DLC and crack.

Last edited:

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I don't think, that it's correct. He doesn't like pirates (no one like). And this qiestions only make him angry and upset. There are a lot of gay games. And i think we can play its until wait the last part of DLC and crack.
I was talking about get the keys that he was giving on twitter. i don't know if i expressed myself correctly but i was not sayng to bothers him on twitter

Reactions: nuriko1

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well, i kinda stopped checking on it, i am waiting the updated stories and translation fixes

D

Deleted member 2697679

I'm confused. Didn't he say he wanted to update the remaining 4 uncles one by one, because that would help him to get out the 18+ updates faster? Now he says "The rest of the DLC is in the works", which sounds like we get all the remaining uncles at once. Don't get me wrong, I like this game. The language barrier and the constant contradictions of the developers' notes really annoy me though. He shouldn't have made bold promises since basically June / July and just should have released the update when it was ready. Does anyone here know for sure how the future update/s will look like? Because I sure as hell don't anymore. lol

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well, patience is a virtue... i have made something similar to this... well, it wasnt a VN-Gay-Bara-Yaoi thing.. it was just a 45 minutes interactive-induction training, with almost 70-ish endings.. that was total exhausting... then i was asked to translate it which was a real pain in the.... i hated myself for creating such training... and at that point, if someone asked me for the update i would just burst out nasty insults...

NOW!! in this game, UncleGame mentioned the DLC update before he decide to update the language by others... the language alignment is a pain in the ... unless he can find a way to export the text, being properly translated and then imported or shuffle it in the back end of the game . :p

seems i will be doing that behind his back, i will extract the game's files and translate the text to my liking.. i want to enjoy my ideas into this game., heheheeheh i will make it hilarious.. but i need to finish two projects before man-handle this game

you may try other interesting games until several updates are released...

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes