VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 2697679

Oh, patience is not the issue here. I wouldn't mind if he still needs 3 months or so. For me it's more like we get different notes from the developer every week or so. I would like to have a clear statement from him where he says: a) what the next update will exactly include (1 uncle or all uncles at once) and b) just clearer messages what he plans, without changing his mind a week after (which might also be just because of language barriers, maybe it's not his intention at all). Right now I am just confused about the game's state.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I don't actually recall him saying that it's 1 uncle at a time maybe he changed his mind about it? I'm not really sure. But I genuinely think he now wanted the translations and the rest of the 18+ DLC will come out at the same time. That's probably why its been taking so long~

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I don't actually recall him saying that it's 1 uncle at a time maybe he changed his mind about it? I'm not really sure. But I genuinely think he now wanted the translations and the rest of the 18+ DLC will come out at the same time. That's probably why its been taking so long~
I agree with you, which is why he is making several fixes of the game on steam.

TazzyBR

Mar 3, 2019
i might be the number of scenes as well. You can pick between top/bottom on every nsfw scene, that alone takes a hell of a time to draw/color. The first part of the dlc was already in progress even before his release. Also, he says on a steam community post that the last dlc part will be released 1 uncle per time, tha way players don't have to wait for too much time.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Semi off topic but hear me out!
This guy gives free steam keys for Uncle Neighbor maybe one of you guys will be the winner!

Turkprodigy

Sep 22, 2020
Has the new CG update version been cracked yet ? I know end of August we still didn’t have it but someone please give me some good news

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Has anyone managed to crack the game? Someone had posted a video of how to do right? Did it work?
The supposedly cracking tool back then used to work but when the game updates it no longer works. Probably patched by Steam (because it installs a .dll that may cause your account to be banned) or Uncle himself (which is more likely).

Last edited:

Hirasago

Sep 16, 2020
What were people doing to crack the game? I want to know to try too.
U needed to download the game files on your computer, than launch an app to crack the stream app, wich would change the files on stream to get access to the game.
But the recent patchs fixed it, so now if u try this method the game won´t launch properly, only a white screen will appear.
I´m not sure if the patches before august would work, since its launched with stream.
U could try to win a key code as mentioned in previous post, u got 5 chances to win, better than nothing I guess.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
I can't believe some of Blair and Baron's NSFW CG are still bugged. Those are the ones I'm still missing...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovely_Pony

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I can't believe some of Blair and Baron's NSFW CG are still bugged. Those are the ones I'm still missing...
Me too.
Baron's 1st nsfw scene, you can't choose top/bottom and that's why a cg isn't appearing. It shouldn't be TOP by default.

Blair Story 6 NSFW scene in the bathtub is missing one in the automatic/default CGs before top/bottom.

Blair Question 2 NSFW scene is TOP by default, BOTTOM option doesn't appear.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes