VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

OldBear

May 23, 2020
you are talking about the two bosses of Albert football mini-game?
after beating them twice, it is really easy...

you either lure one of the bosses towards you and really away from the other boss, you speed to him and keep hitting him, then you can deal with the second... or
you kill all the players, wait the two bosses to be next to each other, and speed to them and hit them....

Pranav Patel

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks man
you are talking about the two bosses of Albert football mini-game?
after beating them twice, it is really easy...

you either lure one of the bosses towards you and really away from the other boss, you speed to him and keep hitting him, then you can deal with the second... or
you kill all the players, wait the two bosses to be next to each other, and speed to them and hit them....

OldBear

May 23, 2020
my person point of view...
i like a good plot, novel, script or dialog.. since that was not properly presented in the game.. it was little bit downer, now, if the author decided to properly adjust the script. i wouldnt enjoy it as the first time.. the adult DLC is great, but would cause me to fast forward to the scenes .. which is against me nature.. thats why i'm leaving this game until it have something new.. or until i forget what the game is ^_^

TazzyBR

Mar 3, 2019
only 1 uncle left untill the dlc is complete right? Wich one is missing? (Baron is already in the game, Nick was removed to fix translation, Marco was updated today...)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes