VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
This afternoon I was talking to the developer by steam and asked what would be the next uncle to be updated and he said he thinks it will be Nick :)
It's probably based on fan popularity, and unfortunately for Marcos, he's the least popular in the game. So it's probably going to be Nick, Quinn, Ron and then Marcos.

• Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Pony

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Could you upload the game files if you own the game please? I am using cura123 method and I need the files in order to work
If you do, please post them in this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/uncleneighbor-uncle-dating-simulator-final-gameuncle.60282/ so people who are doing the crackening can do it to the newest version.
Here you go~!
Up to date with yesterday update :D

(It seems people misunderstood but this are not the cracked version but only updated version for someone to crack since it was what requested from the one i quoted above.)

Last edited:

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
Okay, so I checked ZelvanInRow's file to see if the 1.0.26 update would work with the method that I've posted a week ago and it seems like it doesn't anymore. When the game gets launched via Steam the white screen returns. This game developer is really something else... Either he is reading the comments here to find a way to patch the cracking method or someone from here informs him about it. It's definitely intentional at this point. I'm sorry guys :(

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Okay, so I checked ZelvanInRow's file to see if the 1.0.26 update would work with the method that I've posted a week ago and it seems like it doesn't anymore. When the game gets launched via Steam the white screen returns. This game developer is really something else... Either he is reading the comments here to find a way to patch the cracking method or someone from here informs him about it. It's definitely intentional at this point. I'm sorry guys :(
I think he just keep add-ing any random security he found since i am sure no one in here mentioned about the game being able to be cheated via cheat engine and the game set windows size can be resized with third party apps, but now it's all patched.

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
A waste of time, if you ask me. Lets be real, no game is uncrackable, not even the big ones, I get trying to protect your stuff, but even big publishers know when to quit.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
A waste of time, if you ask me. Lets be real, no game is uncrackable, not even the big ones, I get trying to protect your stuff, but even big publishers know when to quit.
I get what your saying but the devs don't want to be bankrupt so that's why they're finding a every little way to make the game not crackable.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
How do you know who is more popular?
Eh it's simple you just need to do the analysis yourself based on the comment, activity, post and etc... on the twitter and steam to know that Marcos fan are the minority.
Quinn > Nick > Ron > Marcos

Last edited:

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i always thought that, marcos' story comparing to the others, sounds cliche', thats why some people (including myself) are/were not totally into his story, after the author said that marcus is based on his x-bf, it hit the light .. his story is real, and sometimes some people want that magical story that usually doesnt happened in real life..
from my side, i find marcos sweet, lovable, and if he is real, i would be interested to date him.. hahah

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes