VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Hi, two things;

-Love the game, pattiently wating for it to be cracked.
-Pls talk to me i need friends:cry:
Well, join us, then! As far as I can tell, we're all anticipating the new update and chatting about the game, "uncles" and etc., while waiting on news. :coffee: Which one is your favourite, or, in whom you're most interested so far?

Also, reminder to everyone, GameUncle posted on Twitter about "giveaways", so, if anyone is interested, you can post your thoughts and suggestions there. If you're lucky then that would be awesome! :giggle:

Reactions: Larry3119

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Well, join us, then! As far as I can tell, we're all anticipating the new update and chatting about the game, "uncles" and etc., while waiting on news. :coffee: Which one is your favourite or in whom you're most interested so far?

Also, reminder to everyone, GameUncle posted on Twitter about "giveaways", so, if anyone is interested, you can post your thoughts and suggestions there. If you're lucky then that would be awesome! :giggle:
For me I really like the game so much, but I can't afford it. It's too expensive, so it would mean the world to me if I won. Then again all I can do is hope.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
For me I really like the game so much, but I can't afford it. It's too expensive, so it would mean the world to me if I won. Then again all I can do is hope.
I was lucky enough and bought the game before the price increase. :geek: It's still quite expensive, but there is so much content, so, I guess it's fair enough. The price is almost twice as high in some countries and it's devastating. :cry:

I wish you luck, then~ :giggle: It's a great game and it deserves recognition. And TLC, for sure. It scares me to think about how many fixes will come out in the future, and, omg, big "thank you" to the devs for keeping up a good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ajinomotor

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I was lucky enough and bought the game before the price increase. :geek: It's still quite expensive, but there is so much content, so, I guess it's fair enough. The price is almost twice as high in some countries and it's devastating. :cry:

I wish you luck, then~ :giggle: It's a great game and it deserves recognition. And TLC, for sure. It scares me to think about how many fixes will come out in the future, and, omg, big "thank you" to the devs for keeping up a good work.
This is weird to me, because since the first release, the game has been a static price for me. ($13.99; 11.59€)

Reactions: Orange_Fox

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020

I wasn't expecting a nice reply haha thanks man~ As soon as I can save up money I will definitely buy it! (if I didn't win the giveaway which is more likely)

• Red Heart

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I wasn't expecting a nice reply haha thanks man~ As soon as I can save up money I will definitely buy it! (if I didn't win the giveaway which is more likely)
Well, good luck to you. As for myself, I'll officially own the game on Steam in two days. Getting excited!

• Yay, new update!

Menchi Menchi

Aug 26, 2020
I have money but I cant create an account, I dm Libing hua but hasnt responded to my message
Hi im new here
An artist too ❤

Reactions: pilgrim2003

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Hi, two things;

-Love the game, pattiently wating for it to be cracked.
-Pls talk to me i need friends:cry:
welcome to the thread if am i to call it. we are all trying, in a way, to have friends somewhere, like i would love to have a Brazilian friend. but i guess my approach is more like Quinn towards things like that... hahahahaahahah

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Hi guys, what a lot of cool new people around here, i hope you're very welcome:).

Here in my country the game is not as expensive as they talked about above, the increase was not so absurd here in Brazil.

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
So can I give the key to others? Or is it just for one use only? I really want to give the key to all the person on this thread because they are so nice and some gave me tips on the game!

nuriko1

Jul 8, 2020
So can I give the key to others? Or is it just for one use only? I really want to give the key to all the person on this thread because they are so nice and some gave me tips on the game!
It's sad, but no. One key for one account. But I hope that when the DLC is fully released, someone will crack it and share it with us. Or at least show pictures from it.:)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes