VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Yes anyone please?
Do you mean the Updated DLC Version?
You can find it here:

If you open it, the game would welcome you to a white screen because it hasn't been cracked yet. So it's probably the best if you wait on a cracked version.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
SSR's requires you to find all hidden "?" and items. There is a guide on this matter on Steam, if you don't feel like finding them yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldBear

OldBear

May 23, 2020
SSR's requires you to find all hidden "?" and items. There is a guide on this matter on Steam, if you don't feel like finding them yourself.
actually, i did follow the guide on steam on the second round, it would reveal all 7 items and 3 question marks. yet still i have those achievements missing
P.S. Quinn was the hardest. the second question mark appears after getting the mini-game reach above 350$ selling hot dogs. had to re-do the mini game several times
btw, is there is a guide to how to get the bad endings?

Last edited:

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
actually, i did follow the guide on steam on the second round, it would reveal all 7 items and 3 question marks. yet still i have those achievements missing
P.S. Quinn was the hardest. the second question mark appears after getting the mini-game reach above 350$ selling hot dogs. had to re-do the mini game several times
btw, is there is a guide to how to get the bad endings?

Reactions: OldBear

Plaguesuffocation

Sep 3, 2020
Hi guys, i started played yesterday but i can't pass the forest after meet Kane, someone can help me? I always dies and return to bus point every single time!!!

Ajinomotor

Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys, i started played yesterday but i can't pass the forest after meet Kane, someone can help me? I always dies and return to bus point every single time!!!
I'm not sure what version of the game you were playing but I hope this helps!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes