VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
BaraGamer365 img/pictures/s26-2_005.png is missing :(((

FIXED! Do tell me if anything else is missing later on. :D

NOTE: Just download the files you're missing to save space. Also s26-1_008 - 11 were missing. Added. The whole pictures folder should be full.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
i can't wait anymore so i bought it instead lol afterall it's not that expensive, just the cost of a box of pizza plus since i love the game so much i guess helping the developer by buying his game is not a problem at all.

Last edited:

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
I took a little break from the game, I hope that next part of Adult DLC comes out without any more delay. Chinese texts are still haunting me on every route :ROFLMAO: It's not that often and overall translation is much better now. Could have been even better, but I guess that few more updates will solve that issue for good.

Edit: LMAO at very random "Goodbye" every goddamn time. :LOL:

Last edited:

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
So true!
I keep cackling up everytime it shows up in albert route. like the time of it happening is when it's always in the serious conversation! like lmfaooo
Same :giggle: One question, though, I suppose that everyone is missing a few CGs, right? I completed Albert's route like, 100%, but I'm still missing one spot in 18+ gallery section. I looked into CGs pack, which BaraGamer535 posted above, but I still can't find a way to unlock it in the game. :unsure: my osd starting to kick in

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovely_Pony

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
Same :giggle: One question, though, I suppose that everyone is missing a few CGs, right? I completed Albert's route like, 100%, but I'm still missing one spot in 18+ gallery section. I looked into CGs pack, which BaraGamer535 posted above, but I still can't find a way to unlock it in the game. :unsure: my osd starting to kick in
This happened to me too and I was able to identify which one was missing, but I think it's a bug because I also could not get it. And unfortunately I think there are two that are not appearing also in Alex's

D

Deleted member 886288

Does the new update also have explicit/uncensored sprites?

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
This happened to me too and I was able to identify which one was missing, but I think it's a bug because I also could not get it. And unfortunately I think there are two that are not appearing also in Alex's
Yeah, I think it's a bug, because I saw a few posts on Steam about it.

P.S. :KEK:

UncleNeighbor_2020-08-31_00-01-30.png

Reactions: Lovely_Pony
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes