VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
When I tried to open my game outside of Steam, I was welcomed with a white screen too. :unsure: Maybe something wrong with cracked dll's or executable? I saw in system requierments that a broadband internet connection is needed for the game.

I'm not an expert, just a theory.

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
When I tried to open my game outside of Steam, I was welcomed with a white screen too. :unsure: Maybe something wrong with cracked dll's or executable? I saw in system requierments that a broadband internet connection is needed for the game.

I'm not an expert, just a theory.
It's just a steam cloud feature that makes a copy of your save files online. Totally crackable.

I've been trying to use random methods and play with Nvidia, deleting LocalLow's files and Firewall settings. It seems like the problem isn't just the crack. The update might have been broken too.

Reactions: 23242526

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Game is working fine, for me, at least. Can't say that for everyone, but I'm pretty sure that update is not the cause.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
I'm obviously talking about purchased game on Steam, so, it seems like there is no issue with an update. I just forgot to click on button to quote cura123. Sorry, guys. o_O

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Did anyone tried that one thing, with setting your system language to Chinese? It was the solution for some folks before.

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
I'm obviously talking about purchased game on Steam, so, it seems like there is no issue with an update. I just forgot to click on button to quote cura123. Sorry, guys. o_O
I did try setting my regional time zone settings to Beijing and still had a white screen. Since it's a Steam game I don't think changing the whole OS language would be necessary. But I wonder if BaaS' files got corrupted or deleted while downloading the update since they also own the legal game and still receive a blank screen. If it's not too much trouble could you share a copy of your own game files with us so we can give it a try?

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
I did try setting my regional time zone settings to Beijing and still had a white screen. Since it's a Steam game I don't think changing the whole OS language would be necessary. But I wonder if BaaS' files got corrupted or deleted while downloading the update since they also own the legal game and still receive a blank screen. If it's not too much trouble could you share a copy of your own game files with us so we can give it a try?
I mean, it's just the same steam folder, but I'll try. MEGA kinda hates me right now, I don't know what is the problem, but upload speed is so low :mad: I'll try G-Drive. Is it fine to post link right here? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes