VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

OldBear

May 23, 2020
I know, right. The same thing happened to me. I bought Coming Out On Top, tried through PayPal, and the country error kept bothering me, so I just payed with the direct payment in the end.
sigh, coming out on top was amazing. wish it didnt end and had something afterwards

Reactions: BaraGamer535

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It seems to me, soon after the update will be linked here, we will get frustrated again not to be able to download it because hundreds of us will try to get it asap and the link will not work :)

Arisme

Jun 12, 2020
Only on Google Drive the files are broken after many people download. MEGA which is the one this game was posted in, doesn't have that problem.
Wait where did you get this game? I tried the mega download in this site, but the link it doesn't work anymore....

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
didn't the uploader say he will update it on friday on the update request?
Didn't see this message in the thread. Is there anything? Nevertheless, I am already sleeping in front of the monitor, so, see you next evening guys :)

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I guess it's good because that way we'll play the game in time for the second update. It's probably next Tuesday on Wednesday (maybe on the 1st??). That's what GameUncle said at least. While the update on here - Friday means it'll be up in the evening probably, and each story is 4-6 hours. That's going to go to Sunday for every route, maybe Monday for people who'll play a route a day, in time for the next update of the DLC.

Reactions: Ih8Everything
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes