VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Thankfully, there has been another bug fix update that people were getting the first time they played the DLC. So it's good that this won't have to be constantly updated, and after the DLC is uploaded, this will be updated again when #2 next week releases.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

taltion333

Feb 26, 2019
hm im not sure but maybe the uploader need a link from anyone who download the dlc and uploadet on mega or other sides and send the link in here...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thankfully, there has been another bug fix update that people were getting the first time they played the DLC. So it's good that this won't have to be constantly updated, and after the DLC is uploaded, this will be updated again when #2 next week releases.
You really don't sleep, do you? :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Because most straight games are made by women, who draw yaoi style, intended for mixed audiences, while Bara are for males only, and have that buff dad style.
I'm not sure if this is the only reason. I would say it is also because the straight male DEVs are focussed on boobs so much. There are even a lot of guys who prefer to create chicks with dick (and in this way put the two most important things of their life together = boobs+dick ) than few male figures, because of their "non-functionality" in their realm. Fortunately, there are also exceptions, creators who offer a less stereotyped game-worlds not filled only with horny milfs, but with interesting males as well :)

Reactions: Kallisto

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
hm im not sure but maybe the uploader need a link from anyone who download the dlc and uploadet on mega or other sides and send the link in here...
Depends on the game. A decent number of games are put on Steam with a modified executable. It's not as simple as just deleting a file. But I don't really know if that is the case with UncleNeighbor. :unsure:

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
It's not that. BaasB, the user who uploads this game, isn't online, and wasn't even when the DLC came out. I checked, and they're still inactive. They just haven't seen this yet.

Corotinho25

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone who downloaded it on steam, can't upload the game on Mega or any other site and post here on coments? Without the need off the poster to be online

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone who downloaded it on steam, can't upload the game on Mega or any other site and post here on coments? Without the need off the poster to be online
Well, i saw someone commented earlier that they got the game, but don't know if they're willing to share it. Guess we'll have to wait. :cry:

Reactions: Lovely_Pony

OldBear

May 23, 2020
i tried to buy the game yesterday... i was frustrated, why do i want to share detailed information about myself (personal email, phone number, etc) i already have an account, why the extra? i mean.. WTF... and Paypal shit didnt work, it kept saying "your current country doesnt match your payment country" of course it doesnt, i'm using VPN... so i was frustrated..

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
i tried to buy the game yesterday... i was frustrated, why do i want to share detailed information about myself (personal email, phone number, etc) i already have an account, why the extra? i mean.. WTF... and Paypal shit didnt work, it kept saying "your current country doesnt match your payment country" of course it doesnt, i'm using VPN... so i was frustrated..
PayPal is very unreliable in my opinion. It always adds these unnecessary rules, and people have problems with payment. Also, the info that they ask for is necessary to protect from plagiarism. Besides, doesn't PayPal know your info too? It's out there on the internet anyway, and Steam looks at info from PayPal, it doesn't just take money.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
PayPal is very unreliable in my opinion. It always adds these unnecessary rules, and people have problems with payment. Also, the info that they ask for is necessary to protect from plagiarism. Besides, doesn't PayPal know your info too? It's out there on the internet anyway, and Steam looks at info from PayPal, it doesn't just take money.
true to that, i was almost going to punch a hole in the freaking screen trying to make paypal work ... just thinking of that made me angry again

Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
true to that, i was almost going to punch a hole in the freaking screen trying to make paypal work ... just thinking of that made me angry again
I know, right. The same thing happened to me. I bought Coming Out On Top, tried through PayPal, and the country error kept bothering me, so I just payed with the direct payment in the end.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes