VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

microondah

Sep 11, 2019
Is the text already fixed for every route, or only for these four uncles? At this point I'm more interested in the better dialogue than the adult CGs.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
It's kinda strange that game hasn't been updated yet :unsure: Though, says otherwise.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Is the text already fixed for every route, or only for these four uncles? At this point I'm more interested in the better dialogue than the adult CGs.
It's been fixed for the 4 updated uncles, the main story too, i think. There might be some Chinese left, which will be fixed in the next update, if there are any Chinese sentences.

Reactions: microondah

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
It's kinda strange that game hasn't been updated yet :unsure: Though, says otherwise.
Says it was updated 41 minutes ago, has the patch notes for the update and everything. Would be odd if you owned it though and it wasn't updating.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
It's been fixed for Albert, Alex, Benson, Blair and Main Story in this update. Though thw

What do you mean hasn't been updated yet. It's out on Steam.
I mean, he has obviously updated files and deleted a few old ones, but in that case Steam should update game files on my PC. Or am I wrong?

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
I mean, he has obviously updated files and deleted a few old ones, but in that case Steam should update game files on my PC. Or am I wrong?
From what i'm seeing the file size before the update from this site sits at approximately 513 MB and from what i'm seeing here:

The update is under the branches area and the actual file for windows is sitting at 654 MB. Maybe you need to reinstall.

Reactions: BaraGamer535

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
From what i'm seeing the file size before the update from this site sits at approximately 513 MB and from what i'm seeing here:

The update is under the branches area and the actual file for windows is sitting at 654 MB. Maybe you need to reinstall.
I'm either dumb or blind, but looks like game is fine. 654 MB indeed. Thank you for pointing that out :giggle: I didn't receive any updates on Steam, but I guess it's freaking gay magic. :ROFLMAO:

Bluekamui27

Dec 13, 2019
I'm gonna look like an idiot, but how do I know exactly when the version here has been updated? Sorry for my bad english.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I'm gonna look like an idiot, but how do I know exactly when the version here has been updated? Sorry for my bad english.
There's going to be a post titled new update red caps. Also look at the front page of the game, there's a thread update and a date. Check these. Hope this helps.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes