VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
According to devs page on Weibo: "I thought "Adult DLC" could be finished by the end of July, but something happened midway, and I went to deal with it. Then this month, there was heavy rain and power outages. I had been working until 2 to 3 o'clock in the morning."

I mean, he could post this on Twitter or Steam page, so people would stop asking him about release date.
Also, whole message was roughly translated by GT, but it has given us a general idea of what happened.

Edit: I feel sorry for them, but I'm still not playing other routes, until DLC comes out. The waiting is killing me.

Last edited:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
According to devs page on Weibo: "I thought "Adult DLC" could be finished by the end of July, but something happened midway, and I went to deal with it. Then this month, there was heavy rain and power outages. I had been working until 2 to 3 o'clock in the morning."

I mean, he could post this on Twitter or Steam page, so people would stop asking him about release date.
Also, whole message was roughly translated by GT, but it has given us a general idea of what happened.
Agreed, he should have posted that on twitter or steam so international fans could know too and another thing is he shouldnt have overestimate his ability, i mean that amount of cgs is still alot even if its divided to many character it is still a lot to be drawn by one person, like saying i am gonna build a house all by myself in a month. Even if the dlc took 6 month to a year to come, i know people will still anticipate it cause atleast that way they still know when to anticipate it coming but right now? Everyone is just confused since no set date has been announced and its been far from its initial release date.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
It seems like he is genuinely want to say "thank you" to all of the fans with a free, may I add, DLC & future updates, but he's REALLY need to be more open about his struggles with the game. If he's having issues with IRL stuff and currently can't work on a game, no one would be mad at him. Quite the countrary, I've seen a lot of people praising him and supporting his game, despite some problems with a translation & few in-game bugs.

Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019

Edit: I feel sorry for them, but I'm still not playing other routes, until DLC comes out. The waiting is killing me.
It's very understandable for us to wait. Some people just won't appreciate great things. Also, those people who say that every character is exactly the same, just different hair and skin color, don't understand anything. I'm perfectly fine with waiting. Also, it's good that the dev is confident that the DLC will be finished and will release this month. That's what he said on Twitter anyway.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Well, it's crystal clear that the game is made for people who prefer these types of men. No one forces you to like the game or play it.

Meenwhile, I've never played Dream Daddy and never would be, just because it's not my cup of tea. It's pointless to fuss about it, but it's understandable & pretty common to compare more successful games with new ones. But, in my opinion, each character in UncleNeighbor has unique personality / story. It's not fair to say that they are all the same, judging only by the way they look.

Edit: Brian is cute, though. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: BaraGamer535

Gaystar252

May 15, 2019
It's very understandable for us to wait. Some people just won't appreciate great things. Also, those people who say that every character is exactly the same, just different hair and skin color, don't understand anything. I'm perfectly fine with waiting. Also, it's good that the dev is confident that the DLC will be finished and will release this month. That's what he said on Twitter anyway.
I agree and the fact that people are bugging him about when will it be release is putting to much pressure on him that's just ain't right

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
Non-game related;
Does anyone have Moritake games in English, like SPORTCON! and YOU CAN'T FUCK ON AN EMPTY STOMACH?
Sadly, all of them in Japanese and I've never saw English translation or something like that before. Hopefully, he will translate his old games and gives us a chance to play with understanding of what is going on.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I thought that he's asking about any other Moritake game in English, so I assumed that he knows about them being on Steam already. :unsure:
I know they are on Steam, but are each over 10 dollars, which I can't afford right now. I was asking if anyone has a link for free, like most games on this site.

Orange_Fox

Mar 9, 2020
I know they are on Steam, but are each over 10 dollars, which I can't afford right now. I was asking if anyone has a link for free, like most games on this site.
Oh, I misread badly. Anyway, I tried to search them myself, but it wasn't fruitful. I wish I could help you, but simple "copy & paste" of my game files from Steam wouldn't work. I remember using some other way to roughly translate japanese VN games. Upon googling away I found this:

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Q:
i never bought a game, but i'm thinking to buy Uncleneighbor..
if i buy it tomorrow :p do you think would i receive the update for the next week too? or should i wait till next week?

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Q:
i never bought a game, but i'm thinking to buy Uncleneighbor..
if i buy it tomorrow :p do you think would i receive the update for the next week too? or should i wait till next week?
yes, because it's free. the main two prices for the base game are $14 and €12. The updates are both free.

Reactions: OldBear
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes