VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
OMG!! I'm dying!!!
So we have this:
DLC Update #1 - August 25th
DLC Update #2 - August 31st/Spetemtber 1st (possibly)
correction, #1 is August 26th on Chinese Time Zone, so there's a few hours to go for some people, so it's going to be 25th/26th for different countries.

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
Sorry to get your guy's hopes down, but i'm almost positive his poor English came across wrong and the whole DLC is postponed to next week.

Adults Only" DLC.Albert, Alex, Benson, Blair. Baron, as originally planned, has been temporarily postponed for an update due to some special issues

I think it originally looked like Albert, Alex, Benson, Blair and then he put a period after Blair and it made it seem like just Barons route is postponed, but that's a grammatical error on his part possibly.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Sorry to get your guy's hopes down, but i'm almost positive his poor English came across wrong and the whole DLC is postponed to next week.

Adults Only" DLC.Albert, Alex, Benson, Blair. Baron, as originally planned, has been temporarily postponed for an update due to some special issues

I think it originally looked like Albert, Alex, Benson, Blair and then a period after Blair made it seem like just Baron is postponed, but that's a grammar error on his part. It's all delayed.
uhm...... check steam. a file doesn't lie.
the title is {''Updated'' some of the "Adults Only" DLC} , and it says ''we'll see 'HIM' in the next update'' in the Baron sentence.

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
well, those people judged prematurely without checking on Steam.
Yeah I saw it on steam previously too, and I thought that it may have just been an announcement and not an update but then I read through all the small updates and it was bug fixes and stuff. So the 4 routes are out right now officially... Now it's time to wait... and then wait a week again for the others lol.

• Haha
Reactions: BaraGamer535

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Yeah I saw it on steam previously too, and I thought that it may have just been an announcement and not an update but then I read through all the small updates and it was bug fixes and stuff. So the 4 routes are out right now officially... Now it's time to wait... and then wait a week again for the others lol.
What a predicament we're in lol :LOL:

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
What a predicament we're in lol :LOL:
He just posted this and deleted the previous tweet, He's fixing his English faster than the DLC lmao

Updated today with an adult script for 'Albert, Alex, Benson, Blair. four uncles'. Baron, as originally planned, has been temporarily postponed for an update due to some special issues. Stay tuned!

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
He just posted this and deleted the previous tweet, He's fixing his English faster than the DLC lmao

Updated today with an adult script for 'Albert, Alex, Benson, Blair. four uncles'. Baron, as originally planned, has been temporarily postponed for an update due to some special issues. Stay tuned!
Thank god!!!! Even though I know it's been updated, this still makes me really happy!!

Reactions: pilgrim2003
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes