VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Icye

Sep 14, 2020

Have fun :3 - dont allow in the firewall at start because it will block the game and dont run

Last edited:

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
im waiting for the moderator guys :S
You don't have to wait for a moderator, you'll be waiting forever then. I've posted a link before to the forum for Mister Versatile to download it. There's no harm in sharing a link unless you think it's a virus.

idreismad

Nov 20, 2019
Cek this one : IGG-Games
removed

EDIT:
They delete the link, if you still want it cek at IGG-GAMES search UNCLE NEIGHBOR ( I download from there too )

idreismad posted the same links that igg-games have posted on their site. Of course I can't guarantee that igg-games doesn't spread viruses, but I've never seen proof of anyone being infected by cracked games from their site. This is likely a false positive caused by the game being cracked by a variant of ColdClientLoader/Goldberg Emulator or something based off of it. It is extremely common that cracked games is being detected as various viruses, while it's not.

This link is the loader from , which is fully open source, and definitely not a virus. As you can see, CAT-QuickHeal claims that this is Trojan.Wacatac, and if you use a Chromium based browser, it will even block you from downloading it.

Again, to make it clear; I'm not saying that this is not a virus, but I highly doubt it. The report fromidreismad's links has about the same score as the one I posted that's from Goldberg Emulator. I don't currently have access to a sandboxed virtual machine with Windows on it, so I'm unable to personally test it myself. But with a score of 29/69 on Virustotal, which is pretty low for a cracked game, I'm pretty sure you're safe.

I will remove the links posted by this user, but no he will not be banned because he posted these links, as he was only trying to help you out. If you want to play this update, download it (at your own risk) from igg-games, buy the game, or wait for someone from F95zone to crack an updated version of this game, but that might be a while.
READ THIS CAREFULLY:

If the crack is from a source that you trust, there is nothing to fear. Most video game cracks use the same methods a malicious software would use to alternate files in your computer and that's why the antivirus sees it as a trojan.

A crack might be incorrectly flagged as malware because it contains code that modifies another program on your system. That may get detected as suspect by your antivirus software.

The methods a crack use, depend on the video game's security and that's why some other cracks don't show as malicious software in your antivirus and this one does.

There’s nothing stopping a crack from doing its job but also delivering another payload by modifying your system in some way. So if your virus scanner flags the crack, don’t immediately dismiss the warning either. Google around to see if this is a known issue with the crack.

UncleNeighbor Screenshot 2021.01.15 - 01.15.02.31.png UncleNeighbor Screenshot 2021.01.15 - 01.15.19.49.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PPP148

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
I'm not too sure, but my windows defender detected the exe as a Wacatac Trojan. Which I believe to not be a false positive. So I would not download it or open it from those links just for your safety. Here's what Wacatac is. Wacatac (also known as Trojan:Win32/Wacatac) is a trojan-type infection that stealthily infiltrates computers and performs a number of malicious actions. Cyber criminals typically proliferate this malware using spam email campaigns and fake software 'cracks'

Seems like the cracking source is either a fake crack or a true crack, but they're trying to steal information while doing it.

Reactions: JackBono

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
Jezzz, are you sure know how to download it?

here my proof : no trojan, no virus, everyting is fineeee! mine win 10 64bit
View attachment 985728
I'm actually plenty aware how stuff like this works. I've uploaded stuff of my own before, and they don't have a virus at all. I got a report from windows defender, and the report from google is what i've said in my previous post. If you don't have a virus then you're either trying to get these people to download it and risk their passwords, or you have it quarantined on your computer not knowing... it's clearly not working for other people. Very sus.

Ysaiko

Aug 27, 2020
ok, it worked for me. I gave firewall permissions and disable my antivirus just in case. I would need to play it more to see if it can be played completely. (I don't care about "viruses")

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
ok, it worked for me. I gave firewall permissions and disable my antivirus just in case. I would need to play it more to see if it can be played completely. (I don't care about "viruses")
You should, Wacatac is an extremely severe virus. It will steal any of your information and may drop payloads of more harmful threats like ransomware and crypto-miners. Turning off your stuff is extremely dangerous especially with windows defender detecting it as a severe virus.

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
Sorry, If you dont want it. just leave it. I'm here just want to share web link if on another free's game website it already exists.

Or you can buy the original one on steam :
I'm just saying Wacatac is a dangerous virus. I would advice you to take down the links/posts as i've already contacted support about them and will have them taken down. It is possibly going to get your account terminated if you are linked with those links that have Wacatac as the virus attached to them. Safe or not, you posted the links of a dangerous virus connected to a website trying to steal information from people with a fake crack, which could get you in trouble. It's possible Avast isn't as secure as you think.

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
I have AVG Premium, Malwarebytes, and windows defender still running in the background with all of this. You need to remove the links or you will get in trouble. It was detected by my system. Avast is not a great antivirus.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I have AVG Premium, Malwarebytes, and windows defender still running in the background with all of this. You need to remove the links or you will get in trouble. It was detected by my system. Avast is not a great antivirus.
What should I do if I already opened the game?

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
If you've already opened the game google Wacatac and follow instructions from helpful websites, run Malwarebytes and make sure that you're following all of what the internet tells you to get rid of the virus in-case you think you're system is infected. Viruses like this one can make you have to reinstall your whole operating system. Windows Defender can be a help as well, so before you do Malwarebytes, just check your defender to make sure you didn't allow it to stay active, and remove it if it's still there. Just be careful when downloading this kind of stuff when torrent sites can purposefully fake a crack to get users to download it and get their information.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
idreismad posted the same links that igg-games have posted on their site. Of course I can't guarantee that igg-games doesn't spread viruses, but I've never seen proof of anyone being infected by cracked games from their site. This is likely a false positive caused by the game being cracked by a variant of ColdClientLoader/Goldberg Emulator or something based off of it. It is extremely common that cracked games is being detected as various viruses, while it's not.

This link is the loader from , which is fully open source, and definitely not a virus. As you can see, CAT-QuickHeal claims that this is Trojan.Wacatac, and if you use a Chromium based browser, it will even block you from downloading it.

Again, to make it clear; I'm not saying that this is not a virus, but I highly doubt it. The report fromidreismad's links has about the same score as the one I posted that's from Goldberg Emulator. I don't currently have access to a sandboxed virtual machine with Windows on it, so I'm unable to personally test it myself. But with a score of 29/69 on Virustotal, which is pretty low for a cracked game, I'm pretty sure you're safe.

I will remove the links posted by this user, but no he will not be banned because he posted these links, as he was only trying to help you out. If you want to play this update, download it (at your own risk) from igg-games, buy the game, or wait for someone from F95zone to crack an updated version of this game, but that might be a while.

Reactions: Jrfox4391
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes