VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

thaiz1342

Oct 12, 2019
I've downloaded at my on risk at iggames and it worked, maybe some people can't access the game cause of 32 bits. If you dont trust and are afraid of viruses just don't download it please.

Reactions: Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Aug 31, 2017
I've downloaded at my on risk at iggames and it worked, maybe some people can't access the game cause of 32 bits. If you dont trust and are afraid of viruses just don't download it please.

exactly, it didn't work here because it was 32 bits but the rest was super normal

Chiratic

Dec 7, 2018
i can't dl it anymore in igg hmmmm or perhaps bc of my antivirus?

update: stuck at loading screen, idk how yall made it work lol

Last edited:

TazzyBR

Mar 3, 2019
i used IGG for a long time, and never heard about them spreading virus. But a bit of caution is always good, so i downloaded form them and tested on my old laptop and its pretty much safe, jus a false-positive caused by strongbergh emulator(the same happens with the latest yugioh game). Also, if you guys have 64bits, you should be able to run 32 bits without problem, white/black screen and/or loading loop, is caused by antivirus/firewall blocking the exe. file (because said emulator)

Chiratic

Dec 7, 2018
i used IGG for a long time, and never heard about them spreading virus. But a bit of caution is always good, so i downloaded form them and tested on my old laptop and its pretty much safe, jus a false-positive caused by strongbergh emulator(the same happens with the latest yugioh game). Also, if you guys have 64bits, you should be able to run 32 bits without problem, white/black screen and/or loading loop, is caused by antivirus/firewall blocking the exe. file (because said emulator)
so basically just turn off the antivirus? can you make a tutorial abt it?

Last edited:

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
so, in conclusion of this whole thing, it's not infected?

Feb 7, 2020
oh yeah it's what i downloaded but i can't get past the loading screen and i've already allowed the app past my firewall
Is your system a 32bit? i heard that the game does that on 32bit systems. i just downloaded it right this second and clicked cancel when it asked for firewall access and worked just fine.

Last edited:

toumamita

May 25, 2020
my system is 64bit i downloaded it but it gets stuck on the title page (the white one) and the game won't start

Chiratic

Dec 7, 2018
Is your system a 32bit? i heard that the game does that on 32bit systems. i just downloaded it right this second and clicked cancel when it asked for firewall access and worked just fine.
I think mine is 64-bit too since i cant get past the loading screen, are there any solutions for this?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes