VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lloydee

Sep 20, 2020
hi i downloaded the game on igg but when i opened it, a warning saying "Failed to Initialize IL2CPP" popped up. Is there a way to fix this? If so, how???

Jul 27, 2020
So. I just played the giles route, and I'm starting the marcos route. So, without any spoilers please, i don't like them very much.. haha..., is alex the guy who is suppose to be your boyfriend? Because, looks like he is the only Uncle that really gets jelous in the routes, at least the 2 I played so far...

Like in the coming out on top game, the guy who is suppose to be your boyfriend, is Ian, since he gets jelous all the time, and he is the only one that you really get married in the end, at least, is the only one I remember being a marriage scene and stuff...

So, I was thinking is the same thing about alex? He is probably the guy who you are suppose to be with, right?

barsin

Jan 7, 2021
So. I just played the giles route, and I'm starting the marcos route. So, without any spoilers please, i don't like them very much.. haha..., is alex the guy who is suppose to be your boyfriend? Because, looks like he is the only Uncle that really gets jelous in the routes, at least the 2 I played so far...

Like in the coming out on top game, the guy who is suppose to be your boyfriend, is Ian, since he gets jelous all the time, and he is the only one that you really get married in the end, at least, is the only one I remember being a marriage scene and stuff...

So, I was thinking is the same thing about alex? He is probably the guy who you are suppose to be with, right?
I mean if the dev gonna put any answer, it might be in the standalone/"main" story that still coming soon. Or idk.

But you're probably right, because all the uncle I've dated mention him at least once, it kind of put him in the back of your mind a lil bit.

Jul 27, 2020
He's an obsessive maniac. If you maintain a relationship with him, there will be bad consequences for the main character. You just have to check it out. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only played two routes yet, but, for now, he doesnt look like that to me. All guys actually say good things about alex... And I don't think the creater would put a bad relationship on the game like that... can it be that you just didnt like alex or something? Have anyone else here feels that alex relatioship was a bad one?

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
I didn't even try Alex route , I though he was overbearing and I had no choice to get rid of him. But then again i always hate when games give me no option wether I like or not to have certain characters all over me.

Jul 27, 2020
Well, now I'm in a crossroads of sorts. To be honest, I play this types of games for the pics and animations, when they have it... The game part, or history is usually just a bonus. I don't know now, if I play the game to learn the history, or just find the pictures, to see every sexy guy that this game has already... hahaha

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
[QUOTE = "Vivacity !, publicación: 5246136, miembro: 2960726"]
alguna noticia sobre el crack?
[/CITA]Supongo que aún nada.

cx4BBd

Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys. This is random but does anyone know how to fix "failed to initialize IL2CPP"??
Hi, this may help you, although the game is different in the video, the cause of the problem should be the same.

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
[QUOTE = "Otakusan94, publicación: 5267604, miembro: 212248"]
¿Ya está listo el parche NSFW?
[/CITA]
Yo creo que nada aún.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes