VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 5, 2019
The password is correct, however the game will work only under the steam....
So you need to have Stream installed on your PC/Laptop to be able to officially play the game? Nothing else or any other methods needed?

Edit: Because again my antivirus webroot is super sensitive and saw (streamclient_loader.exe) to be a virus and blocked it. Just want to make sure it is not a virus.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019
It seems so, but some guys didn't succeed even with steam so we are waiting for some more feedback and precise description :)
Okay thank you because again my antivirus webroot is super sensitive and just saw (streamclient_loader.exe) to be a virus and blocked it after I unzip the folder from the google drive. So my antivirus is just super sensitive and it is not a virus? Just want to make sure it is not a virus.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Okay thank you because again my antivirus webroot is super sensitive and just saw (streamclient_loader.exe) to be a virus and blocked it after I unzip the folder from the google drive. So my antivirus is just super sensitive and it is not a virus? Just want to make sure it is not a virus.
Yes, my windows defender said the same. Apparently, the tendency of the streamclient to connect with the web is considered wrong. I will continue to patiently wait...

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
Es curioso que al final algunos les funcionan y otros no. Este juego es un misterio a mi tristemente me aparece solo en pantalla blanca y eso que tengo el steam instalado en la PC.

Jun 5, 2019
Yes, my windows defender said the same. Apparently, the tendency of the streamclient to connect with the web is considered wrong. I will continue to patiently wait...
Same thought we had a break through their for a second. Will still wait for further updates on this version from the google drive or if a mod confirms that ( streamclient_loader.exe) is not a virus or just continue to wait.

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
So you need to have Stream installed on your PC/Laptop to be able to officially play the game? Nothing else or any other methods needed?

Edit: Because again my antivirus webroot is super sensitive and saw (streamclient_loader.exe) to be a virus and blocked it. Just want to make sure it is not a virus.
I can confirm its not a virus. But then again for some people (like myself) is working but for others the problem still continues so dont get your hopes high. I dont think Steam installed is necessary tho but just in case if it doesnt work try installing it.

EDIT: Tried opening the game without logging in steam and it still works for me so yeah i dont think steam is the problem

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I can confirm its not a virus. But then again for some people (like myself) is working but for others the problem still continues so dont get your hopes high. I dont think Steam installed is necessary tho but just in case if it doesnt work try installing it.

EDIT: Tried opening the game without logging in steam and it still works for me so yeah i dont think steam is the problem
How you started the game? What file you have used?

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
the game works for me but I can't pass through the +18 It won't allow me to press yes nor no and neither the x

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
i downloaded some anti viruses to be safe, all of them detected it as a trojan. Wacatac, to be exact.
I don´t know if your new to this gaming downloading but game exes get usually false positive virus. I can garantee you its not a virus since i downloaded it and more people did so too...

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes