VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

snowdrop500

Jun 1, 2020
Really? Im not even trolling it really worked :( feels bad i wish i could help
Hey I really want to play the game but once I extracted the files and open the game it only freezes with a white screen after I open the game please help since most people are saying that your link is legit and the game is full. :(

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
Hey I really want to play the game but once I extracted the files and open the game it only freezes with a white screen after I open the game please help since most people are saying that your link is legit and the game is full. :(
The solution is definitely related to windows defender. If you have the windows defender and windows 10, then you should delete the extracted folder, then go to Settings, Update and Security, Window Security, Virus and Threat Protection, Manage Settings (under Virus & Threat protection settings) and then deactivate Real Time Protection. Then extract the folder again and when you play it, it will probably work since the antivirus didnt delete some files.

snowdrop500

Jun 1, 2020
The solution is definitely related to windows defender. If you have the windows defender and windows 10, then you should delete the extracted folder, then go to Settings, Update and Security, Window Security, Virus and Threat Protection, Manage Settings (under Virus & Threat protection settings) and then deactivate Real Time Protection. Then extract the folder again and when you play it, it will probably work since the antivirus didnt delete some files.
I tried looking for all the instructions you gave me but I couldn't find them all and the game's still stuck on a white screen can you send a more specific instruction please I really wanna play the game. For example the virus and threat protection doesn't have any buttons to disable it.

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
I tried looking for all the instructions you gave me but I couldn't find them all and the game's still stuck on a white screen can you send a more specific instruction please I really wanna play the game. For example the virus and threat protection doesn't have any buttons to disable it.
I literally can´t be more specific because I just told you the exact steps xDD
In this screen click "Manage settings" right below Virus and Threat settings:

1618235313264.png

And in that screen you´ll have the options to deactivate it:

1618235402290.png

snowdrop500

Jun 1, 2020
I literally can´t be more specific because I just told you the exact steps xDD
In this screen click "Manage settings" right below Virus and Threat settings:

View attachment 1138037

And in that screen you´ll have the options to deactivate it:

View attachment 1138040
Holy shit it actually worked thank you for this I thought the "steamclient-loader" the one that keeps getting removed wasn't the real thing but turns out it was thank you thank you so much :D Also here's a proof photo so that everyone would believe you. Thanks once again :D 1618246476123.png 1618246400498.png

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes