VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
[QUOTE = "amipedro, publicación: 5424498, miembro: 1028950"]
Se siente mal :( , trataré de encontrar una versión que funcione para todas las personas y si la encuentro la publicaré aquí !!
[/CITA]
Se te aprecia mucho por tu gran ayuda amigo. ¡Muchas Gracias!

Reactions: amipedro

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
So I´ve been searching and I found a POSSIBLE solution. Can´t confirm it tho cause I didn´t test it but i´ve seen people saying it worked for them. Basically you should delete the folder you extracted, put the pc on airplane mode, and then do this -- ---- its not my video its from a dude that said this could solve the problem. The white screen or being stuck in loading screen may be because your firewall is blocking it. This may work. Tell me if it worked! Haha ;)

Jun 5, 2019
Feels bad man :( I will try to find a version that works for all people and if I find it I´ll post it here!!
Okay after a lot of trail and errors. I figured out how to get the game to work. The first time it did not work on my PC. The game loaded but ended up freezing and I could not click on anything. I believe this occurred because the Graphic card for my PC is old since I obtained this PC that is from 2010 to 2013 for free since it was just going to be thrown away. So I tried it on my laptop which is still semi new from 2014 (I take care of my stuff lol). The only thing is on my laptop I had to stop my antivirus from blocking (streamclient_loader.exe) because it keeps seeing it as a virus. Then window defender pop up and I had to select (Run Anyway). This allowed the game to work. Again I still do not understand why my antivirus (Webroot) saw streamclient_loader.exe as a virus? I tried checking everything to be sure it is not a virus though. I'll also like to ask a mod if possible as well just to confirm. I know you said it is not a virus as well but the latest method you mention about it not working seem kind of odd.

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
So I´ve been searching and I found a POSSIBLE solution. Can´t confirm it tho cause I didn´t test it but i´ve seen people saying it worked for them. Basically you should delete the folder you extracted, put the pc on airplane mode, and then do this -- Google Drive ---- its not my video its from a dude that said this could solve the problem. The white screen or being stuck in loading screen may be because your firewall is blocking it. This may work. Tell me if it worked! Haha ;)
Amigo lo estuve intentando pero al final tampoco me funcionó pero muchas gracias por haber estado buscando posibles alternativas para el juego.

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
Okay after a lot of trail and errors. I figured out how to get the game to work. The first time it did not work on my PC. The game loaded but ended up freezing and I could not click on anything. I believe this occurred because the Graphic card for my PC is old since I obtained this PC that is from 2010 to 2013 for free since it was just going to be thrown away. So I tried it on my laptop which is still semi new from 2014 (I take care of my stuff lol). The only thing is on my laptop I had to stop my antivirus from blocking (streamclient_loader.exe) because it keeps seeing it as a virus. Then window defender pop up and I had to select (Run Anyway). This allowed the game to work. Again I still do not understand why my antivirus (Webroot) saw streamclient_loader.exe as a virus? I tried checking everything to be sure it is not a virus though. I'll also like to ask a mod if possible as well just to confirm. I know you said it is not a virus as well but the latest method you mention about it not working seem kind of odd.
I´m glad it worked for you!! :D I can garantee you it´s not a virus. The cracked version of games usually get false positive virus because they are "unknow" to the system. That´s why it usually gets stuck in firewall/w defender. No worries ;)

nemonex2

Sep 22, 2020
I want to create game like uncle neighbor, coming out on top etc. Can u guys tell me
1. best software to create in game character specially like characters in these two games(photoshop or other) or do I have to hire someone.(but I prefer to do this myself if possible)
2. Best game engine (unity or Renpy).

Last edited:
Reactions: FMatheusR

Train10

Jan 24, 2021
¡¡¡ESTO ES FANTÁSTICO!!! YA ME FUNCIONA QUE ALEGRE ESTO ES TAN MARAVILLOSO. Muchas gracias amipedro ya lo logré lo que sucedía es que no deshabilitaba bien el antivirus y el Windows Defender.

Reactions: amipedro

nemonex2

Sep 22, 2020
I want to create game like uncle neighbor, coming out on top etc. Can u guys tell me
1. best software to create in game character specially like characters in these two games(photoshop or other) or do I have to hire someone.(but I prefer to do this myself if possible)
2. Best game engine (unity or Renpy).
Any help..

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
¡¡¡ESTO ES FANTÁSTICO!!! YA ME FUNCIONA QUE ALEGRE ESTO ES TAN MARAVILLOSO. Muchas gracias amipedro ya lo logré lo que sucedía es que no deshabilitaba bien el antivirus y el Windows Defender.
NICE DUDE! HAPPY FOR YOU :D I´m happy that it´s finally working!! Have fun :p

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes