VN Unity Completed UncleNeighbor: Uncle Dating Simulator [Final] [GameUncle]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
wait for someone from F95zone to crack an updated version of this game, but that might be a while.
Is there anyone working on it? There has been no word on it from any of the guys from this site and considering how long its taking for each update, I'm sure most people would prefer to have the current version and then have it updated later than waiting who knows how long until the game's dev gets everything done. I mean, the +18 stuff is the most important, people can live with the mistranslated stuff for now.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is there anyone working on it?
Not that I know of. It's not like we're a scene group or anything. We have individuals on the site that knows how to crack, but most "cracked" games here are simply using Steamless or Goldberg Emulator to work. Try requesting an updated and uncracked version in this thread. Once we have an updated version up, then you'd have to wait patiently for someone with the knowledge to actually be willing to do it.

so can I download it and be safe or not? I was totally excited :(
Read my post above, and make the decision yourself. If you trust IGG-Games, then go ahead. If you don't, then you probably shouldn't. I take no responsibility for games that you download off-site, or from random users posting links on this site.

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
Not that I know of. It's not like we're a scene group or anything. We have individuals on the site that knows how to crack, but most "cracked" games here are simply using Steamless or Goldberg Emulator to work. Try requesting an updated and uncracked version in this thread. Once we have an updated version up, then you'd have to wait patiently for someone with the knowledge to actually be willing to do it.

Read my post above, and make the decision yourself. If you trust IGG-Games, then go ahead. If you don't, then you probably shouldn't. I take no responsibility for games that you download off-site, or from random users posting links on this site.
Alright then I'll proceed to NOT download it, I've been waiting so long for the crack, I'm sure some more months won't hurt :)

Tsubaki

Aug 31, 2017
well, the download was ok here but as my pc is 32 bits the game didn't work
so good game for those who download

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
You should, Wacatac is an extremely severe virus. It will steal any of your information and may drop payloads of more harmful threats like ransomware and crypto-miners. Turning off your stuff is extremely dangerous especially with windows defender detecting it as a severe virus.
quick question, um...my laptop is barely new, only containing one password and no micro transaction things or like credit card info and such, am I still in danger if I download it?

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
quick question, um...my laptop is barely new, only containing one password and no micro transaction things or like credit card info and such, am I still in danger if I download it?
I 'm not 100% sure either. I would just say download at your own risk. Because it's not just about the passwords and stuff it's about keeping your system in general safe from it possibly loading other viruses as well. So again, do it at your own risk.

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
I 'm not 100% sure either. I would just say download at your own risk. Because it's not just about the passwords and stuff it's about keeping your system in general safe from it possibly loading other viruses as well. So again, do it at your own risk.
So can this virus like track me down or something? I wanna know the risks to see if it’s wort it, sorry for being a bother so much :)

• Haha
Reactions: OldBear

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
Look I usually download games from IGG-Games all the time but skip the ones I get a virus warning false positive or not I wouldn't risk it.

Reactions: Seamist

OldBear

May 23, 2020
So can this virus like track me down or something? I wanna know the risks to see if it’s wort it, sorry for being a bother so much :)
hahaah no one needs a virus to track you down if they ant. every one would be interested in your information, any single information would be interesting.
Bank account, emails, websites that you access, blackmailing you for that, you, those kind of simple stuff

Icye

Sep 14, 2020
im playing the game right now and no virus here :p, dont allow in your firewall because it wil block the game :p

admurg0733

Mar 5, 2020
so is it safe or not? and are you sure that it's not a virus and you're not trying to get our pcs infected?
I downloaded it and tried to play it but it gets stuck on the loading screen. Looked on the comments of the download page and everyone else who downloaded it, seems to be having the same problem.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes