1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

orkut123

Dec 11, 2021
:devilish: Hello everyone, a new game "sex revenge" has been released. I uploaded it for you, I'm waiting for a lot of reactions if you need it:devilish:

Pixeldrain

:alien:to translate into English use "Mtol":alien:
hey, in the parts where there is "push" should I press or press enter quickly? because I press it and nothing happens, can you tell what's wrong?

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
:devilish: Hello everyone, a new game "sex revenge" has been released. I uploaded it for you, I'm waiting for a lot of reactions if you need it:devilish:

Pixeldrain

:alien:to translate into English use "Mtol":alien:
Is this the Trial ver?
The size seems small after unpack the zip (2x to 3x smaller than the other games from DanGames)

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone have this game?
jap or eng, it doesn't matter.

orkut123

Dec 11, 2021
Does anyone have this game?
jap or eng, it doesn't matter.
I managed to see this game when I researched it on several websites; basically all of them were paid downloaders and so I had to go to a "Premium Downloader" (this one: ) where there is a coupon for 500mb to be free, something like that. Anyway, if you can find a link to a downloader like rapidgator or something like that, go to this site and put in the coupon, if there is still one, and try to see if you can find it.

Abl

Aug 22, 2019
Does anyone have this game? english or
japanese it's not important. thank you

Smartoffendum

Jul 8, 2017
:alien: hi everyone, I bought this for you "shota vacation" ( dangames ):alien:

Pixeldrain

I will also leave a key for you for authorization
License Key​
XXAM-GHKZ-79VJ-ZUNG

:devilish: I'm trying for you, so I'll be glad to receive likes from you, enjoy :devilish:
i have tried the license key but it dosen't work always said authorization required
do u have any idea to make it work?
thank you

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes