• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So even if I choose the 'don't blackmail her' choice I still hold onto the photos and threaten blackmail? Okay then guess I'll just be a complete bastard.

Also the vagueness of titles (her strict landlady, for fuck sake...) is really hurting the coherency of an already borderline story.

Last edited:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I can fuck everyone and creampie them with no consequences, what more could I ask for? A good plot would be just a bonus tbh. And pregnancy.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
Could anyone please let me know how to fill up the relationship status in Uncontrollable Lust to make it an incest game??

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
The first sign of the game being a bit weird is that the main character doesn't seem to have any moral issue with how he's cheating on his wife with another man's wife, yet he sees issue with the idea of checking out his sister.
I disagree, lusting after one's sister is a different animal than going after someone's wife, so I could see the M.C. having issue with it. I say that as fan of incest in games, comics, animations, ect.
Not trying to pick at your critique or anything just thought that was a much different take on that situation than mine.
I do agree with that if you avoid having sex with someone the dialog should reflect that

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Uncontrollable Lust - v0.5 - Overview
1585037890331.png

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm here to tell you about the changes that happen in 0.5.

As you might already know, I was working on three new features. Let's go over them one by one.

1st - Relationships:

In the start, I added the option for you to edit the relationship as you seem fit. Such as you could change your secretary relationship to (girlfriend/lover/office relief) anything. But in the feedback that I received. It turns out people find it very confusing. On that note, I have removed the option for editing relationships. (If something is unclear or you want to know more about this matter. You can discuss it with me on discord.)

2nd - Slot numbers:

Increasing the slot number, I had to change the slot size, and as I feared, the old save do overlap. But they work.

3rd - Gallery:

To replay the gallery, you'll need to trigger the element. I mean if you continue from your last save point you won't be able to replay the scenes which happen before your save point.

Future Improvement:

All in all, I would say give it a go and start again from the start that way you'll trigger all the new elements and can make new save as well. To make it somewhat enjoyable, I have added/changed render in the intro version of the game. This was already in the plan, little by little I'll keep on improving the previous parts of the game.

To check what has been changed or improved below are links to some old renders which are replaced or some more added in there place.

That would be all, Have a nice day.

Renders added or replaced: - - -

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
what???
no chance to set the relations to the characters anymore????

so emma is only your roommate???

that sucks big time always to read roommate,landlady,landlord,tentant bla,bla bla boooooooring and annoying

Last edited:

Burningone

Feb 2, 2020
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.5] [Funny Desires] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~ Pc: 2.02 GB ~ Mac 2.0 GB
Download ~ 356.3 MB ~ 340.7 MB
Pc: - -
Mac: - -

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes