thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is my wife really my wife? Or is she actually my aunt? Who is this shady 'childhood friend' and why is she living in my house? Maybe she's my daughter or my nephews mom? Is the landlady my mom or just my neighbours landlady?
These fucking games need a manual to make sense of the story if this patreon bullshit keeps up.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I enjoyed the last update(was my first time playing) so let's see where this story goes.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 11 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)
Base on compressed version from playb0y44@F95Zone

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
OP has been updated​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well that ending has me a little worried that something bad has happened with Debra again I hope not but Olivia showing up like that unless it's some sort of social call :unsure: also killing the Joker guy good or bad idea?

Reactions: RanchFTW

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Well that ending has me a little worried that something bad has happened with Debra again I hope not but Olivia showing up like that unless it's some sort of social call :unsure: also killing the Joker guy good or bad idea?
Oh, it's always a good idea to kill the Joker. I would choose the slow death every time, but it's more satisfying to just smother him. Besides, you don't really know how you kill him if you choose slow death. Better to just make sure.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Currently, you are living with your wife and your older sister in a different city
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Big tits, Cheating, Creampie, Groping, Milf, Oral sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, POV, Ahegao, Mobile game, Blackmail, Sleep sex, Virgin.
1. I not see Incest in Tags... Even MC have sister, not Incest here? O_O
2. Ahegao? OMG... It not Hentai Game, why this tag here? LOL

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
1. I not see Incest in Tags... Even MC have sister, not Incest here? O_O
2. Ahegao? OMG... It not Hentai Game, why this tag here? LOL
1 The current default settings of the game do not have incest. (it is no longer a sister but a friend)
2 Ahegao is not exclusively linked to Hentai. Not sure if there is an actual content to support that tag though.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the some mom/son here?
No, even if you assume relationships, that wouldn't make sense. There could soon be mom of a lover, but the MC's own mom wouldn't be covered. The only familial relationship that makes sense (again, if you're specifying the relationship when prompted) is with the character of Emma, as the MC's sister.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
No, even if you assume relationships, that wouldn't make sense. There could soon be mom of a lover, but the MC's own mom wouldn't be covered. The only familial relationship that makes sense (again, if you're specifying the relationship when prompted) is with the character of Emma, as the MC's sister.
Give this man a cookie. :LOL: and yes you are right, so far only 1 member is introduced. More members will come in future updates.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh, it's always a good idea to kill the Joker. I would choose the slow death every time, but it's more satisfying to just smother him. Besides, you don't really know how you kill him if you choose slow death. Better to just make sure.
Yeah, I was just wondering if it would have some sort of repercussion if we do.

• Haha
Reactions: Le Pew and RanchFTW

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Already start the new game but the game end after open the door to see Maddison.
Correct. I believe this is just a cliff-hanger at the end of this version. In the next version, I expect, you will continue interacting with Madison at your front door.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Alright first it needs an interracial tag. The main character is white and the first woman he fucks in game is pretty brown. I assume her family members are options as well.

I actually didn't wanna fuck her but not only was their no option to avoid it (was it because I was being nice?), she seemed pretty casual about the whole thing despite being married to Joseph... and weirdly living with her mom and sister.

The first sign of the game being a bit weird is that the main character doesn't seem to have any moral issue with how he's cheating on his wife with another man's wife, yet he sees issue with the idea of checking out his sister.
1581564321391.png

Many of the characters appear mechanical in movement, they seem to have been moved like a marionette. This includes some of the sex scenes. Some animations seem rigid and awkward, where only the waist seems to move. I'd rather just see still images then that.

The writing also isn't that great. When the burly man (skullcrusher) comes in and says "I'm outta here" he, ignoring you, talks to his buddy and says "he's no hero, he's a villain among villains." The dialogue seems more of a direct decision of the narrator to give me information on the past, and not a naturally occurring event in the game.

1581566906841.png
Many things like this feel juvenile when put into this kinda game. When a "hero" stops a gang member from raping a woman in broad daylight, the gang gets pissed. Not at the hero, but at the gangsters for doing something as stupid as attracting attention in broad daylight. And if they were vindictive enough to bring a giant to fight the "hero" they'd do it in an alleyway or at night, they wouldn't be doing this in broad daylight.

I specifically stopped being friendly to Debrah to avoid future scenes with her, and this thankfully worked, though weirdly she mentioned that "I hope she didn't hear us having sex I still have his come in me." She remembered a skipped cutscene.

I would insist you go with a serious adult tone and keep it that way, and also get in touch with someone who wouldn't mind acting as an editor for the script.

Overall I feel like my experience in this game wasn't very good, though I wish you the best and hope you make what you want dev!

D

Deleted member 1191611

What's the best choice .? Block the card or not.?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes