3.50 star(s) 32 Votes

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
For open Palmer scene you need to don't kiss girl in the bar just click finish the fight and after that
go hospital first go bar seconly she is waiting there.

Reactions: GaboCAP

M10

Dec 11, 2017
For open Palmer scene you need to don't kiss girl in the bar just click finish the fight and after that
go hospital first go bar seconly she is waiting there.
For Palmer the trigger is don't cancel the credit card after that she appear when you visit the bar after the fight scene

Reactions: giggitygigity

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Last time I played (not so long ago) the party had just ended... so I was glad to see there was a ton more content already (and I'm sure there's some stuff I've just not hit on my playthrough) ... my one concern is this relationship with Lydia, because I'm not that interested in her... Daisy is so my girl, but the sister, Polly, even Lyssa I'd take over Lydia... I'm hoping this won't turn out like Acting Lessons where I spent the entire game frustrated and annoyed as I was forced into a relationship I didn't want to be in and was (unsuccessfully) trying to end it at every turn...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah even though stuff like enemas and watersports aren't my thing in real life I like that things are getting freaky... this doesn't seem like the kind of game to do the violent/non-consent side of things that I'm into (I guess the blackmail is the closest to that), but I'm hoping things keep getting wilder still with some fisting or whatever ... I liked that I got to be dominant with Daisy and demand a BJ, and that bit where I was pressuring Polly a little into stripping... maybe I'll get to DP a girl with Lyssa that'd be good too.

Ryo

May 28, 2017
How can I raise sophia love/lust? console cheat ? what would be those?

edit: found it

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is just a visiting attending ... you usual babe doctor just took her mandatory 14 days isolation for the next weeks :)

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes