3.50 star(s) 32 Votes

rishirajrebel

May 19, 2020
After some update there are some problem in the game when ever i play new game after deleting save game there is no sex with sophia in game where the player go to rescue sophia from doctor why they remove that sex scene from game?

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
"Mc does not have all his memories, but after certain events, he will remember what happened with him and why."

Another MC with amnesia :FacePalm:, why does pretty much every dev use this lazy ass plot device?

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
"Mc does not have all his memories, but after certain events, he will remember what happened with him and why."

Another MC with amnesia :FacePalm:, why does pretty much every dev use this lazy ass plot device?
because it works? lock at all the incest games where you play a young guy. you are away for some time, your father/parents die/disapear and you come back to bang all the girls in your family and around you. don´t know how many dads had to die for us perverts. RIP and thanks for your sacrifice :LOL:

Apr 29, 2021
Latest version is a buggy mess. Lots of artefacts in a lot of renders, code errors almost constantly. Trying to save during a fresh run caused errors too. Really shit. Disappointing.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Latest version is a buggy mess. Lots of artefacts in a lot of renders, code errors almost constantly. Trying to save during a fresh run caused errors too. Really shit. Disappointing.
Same problems as in post no.1064

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok with having to restart the game (again), no ability to save and way to many bugs, I have better things to do. Best of luck Dev, but hope you get the bugs worked out BEFORE releasing an update

• Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ok with having to restart the game (again), no ability to save and way to many bugs, I have better things to do. Best of luck Dev, but hope you get the bugs worked out BEFORE releasing an update
just load the full version and you can save without errors ...

Reactions: KopengaKris

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
After some update there are some problem in the game when ever i play new game after deleting save game there is no sex with sophia in game where the player go to rescue sophia from doctor why they remove that sex scene from game?
Make sure you choose "pretend to be a member" that choice opened up the scene with Sophia.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
do this update end after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or does it continue after that , just want to make sure after reading about all the problems guys seem to have ?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I see the game has been reworked and the intro makes the story a little more clear. 1st time i played the game it was really confusing one time you are a married man with kids then the next you go to school as a student like wtf. I don't remember since it's been so long but wasn't there a way to change the relationships or a WT mod with incest patch ?

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes