SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I didn't see that so I'll give it a try. But... what are the other versions then??? I always always always assume it's the full version unless it specifically says "compressed" or "update only"
I dont know what the "Normal" Download Links for versions. But it seems there are not Complete or really messed up because of the Count of Errors. But the Version from my Screenshot is way bigger. But i dont get any errors

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I didn't see that so I'll give it a try. But... what are the other versions then??? I always always always assume it's the full version unless it specifically says "compressed" or "update only"
The conversion of .png to .webp formate went bad this time.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I really tried to replay from the beginning and update the old Saves with new ones, but it was impossible, it's all very broken

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I will try it again when the save system is working correctly again. I understand old saves not working, but not to be able to make new saves other than quick save, which you can't load from puts a damper on playing the game for me.

this is a problem for me in both versions before anyone says otherwise.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I will try it again when the save system is working correctly again. I understand old saves not working, but not to be able to make new saves other than quick save, which you can't load from puts a damper on playing the game for me.

That's new news to me. Can you tell me which one you downloaded and is it happening in when starting a new game or starting from update 0.10?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm strange .... I just started to play the game again from the beginning. Now i reached the Point where the last Version ended. But then i get this message 1625286124584.png
So i cant play the new Content . And yes i have the 0.10 Version because the in Main Menu it says 0.10

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

I downloaded the one from NOPY on the Compressed Win line, and the images are (so far) ok and I can also Save properly.
Perhaps something is not quite right with the Win/Linux build, that one also gave me bad/distorted images as well as not letting me Save. Just my observation.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Sry to ask. But why do you need a Walktrough ? There isnt anything that you can make wrong . At least as far i know
Walkthrough is needed for (LP) Lust Points and (RP) Relationship Points. Sometimes when LP is less we dont get access to certain scenes so a walkthrough is needed to get maximum LP.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
That's new news to me. Can you tell me which one you downloaded and is it happening in when starting a new game or starting from update 0.10?
Started a new game with compressed, then read that issues with it, so downloaded the Full sized version in the spoiler and had the same issue with it. I went and deleted the saves and persistent files and now it seems to be saving fine. I guess something screwed up trying both, not sure

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Hmm strange .... I just started to play the game again from the beginning. Now i reached the Point where the last Version ended. But then i get this message View attachment 1277996
So i cant play the new Content . And yes i have the 0.10 Version because the in Main Menu it says 0.10
are you using walkthrough mod or gallery mod? if so, that could be the reason.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hmm strange .... I just started to play the game again from the beginning. Now i reached the Point where the last Version ended. But then i get this message View attachment 1277996
Deleted the saves and persistent files and start a new game. let me know if you still face the same problem.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes