SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
And btw. I get many Errors when a Animation is about to play. I dont know what the Dev messed up there :unsure:
(Failed to decode WEBP) Dont know what that mean excactly

Reactions: BlackCatFae

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Getting errors saving and evening loading. Started fresh, and still get the errors.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Complete garbage. Not only do my saves from 0.7 not work, but the game errors out when clicking the unavoidable "faster" choice two minutes into the game. What a fucking joke of a QA job. Done wasting my time on this.
This is an early access version of the release; did you really expect it not to have several bugs that needed to be worked out?

Reactions: BTLD

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Question, and i know the game was just released, do you intend to update this?
No, because I'd have to do it from the beginning again and I'm not doing that, this will be the forth time. I've asked if someone else would like to take it over because I don't have time for that every update. I just don't.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
My god the game is full of bugs, I started a new game but when I'm having sex with Debra it always makes a mistake.

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
I started a new game but you have a lot of errors at all times image error. When saving the game, it adds another error so it cannot be played, I hope they update a patch

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Seems that a lot of webp files are damaged. I tried manually opening it shows error and renpy also gives error , first Debra , then secretary , didn't try further

Exception: Could not load image u'images/episode0/New folder/debra_hotel_stan_sep_ani005.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/episode3/episodethreeanimations/secretary_ani_017.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

ahh it seems i was using converted version ..as i instinctively went for link without reading. Non converted is under spoiler.

P.S love the game so far , keep it up!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes