playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Alright, come on.
I realize the devs have to re-title most of these characters so they aren't listed as related, but why not just refer to them by NAME instead of doing the VERY basics of switching a title from Mother to Landlady, or roommate, or NEIGHBOR....ugh that's all I see in the dialog which is ruining the VN for me heavily.
I can't stand incest, which is clearly knee-deep based though I can put up with it if the story is good, but I would prefer just talking about and to the person as their name, which rarely happens.
The animation needs a lot of work as well, its first-year graphic school bad, BUT I have seen worse.
Either way, I still enjoy the story, just wish those two issues were ironed out better.
You can use the code from the game op to change the titles or can ask some modder to modify the patch to your liking.

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
What plans are you asking about? If you are asking about the release, It'll be out in some hours.
Thanks for get back to me.
No not the release ... I guess i'm asking about the harem path and will there be daughters path..... in your future plans.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Change Log:
Total New Renders = 386
v0.10 = 224
Intro = 44
Animations = 118
Images converted to reduce the size.
Fixed some bugs
DOWNLOADS:
If you have a problem reading the text in the dialogues, then delete *y_outline.rpy* & *y_outline.rpyc* in the "game" folder.
Window/Linux (Original size 4.4GB):
Window/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android (Universal APK): - -
Compressed Versions:
Window/Linux:
- -
Mac: - -

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Old saves dont work, and if you continue from 0.10 you miss out on the updates start of the story and you can't change name :/

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Old saves dont work, and if you continue from 0.10 you miss out on the updates start of the story and you can't change name :/
Oh boy, again...

Well, guess we will have to repeat it once more, thankfully its quite easy to do it

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.9 (As promised after the previous version I did the mod from scratch, no new save is required)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Question, and i know the game was just released, do you intend to update this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Before we could enter the code for incest but I don't see that option now.

Is there another way to do it???

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes