Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just started at that time (So I know there are many problems at the start). Currently, I was doing a rewrite of my other game (MEF) Which has been almost completed with the update I posted today.
That means it's time for UL rewrite to start. I'll try to resolve all the problems and improve the game.
I hope you can enjoy it then.
Nooooooooooooooo!!! Damn it all Naxos I miss logging in for a week and you bring about another fucking dev rewriting really good vns. MEF is one of my favorite guilty pleasures now I find out both of these vns are going under the knife. Sigh.

I blame you Naxos cause I have to blame someone besides the dev since they are making the shit I like. Besides your post sounded really um picky :p

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Nooooooooooooooo!!! Damn it all Naxos I miss logging in for a week and you bring about another fucking dev rewriting really good vns. MEF is one of my favorite guilty pleasures now I find out both of these vns are going under the knife. Sigh.

I blame you Naxos cause I have to blame someone besides the dev since they are making the shit I like. Besides your post sounded really um picky :p
With the lastest release of mef (4.8) it's rewrite is mostly done. (have joined up where we started the rewrite) Naxos didn't cause the rewrite. It was already planned to start UL rewrite once mef rewrite finished.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

With the lastest release of mef (4.8) it's rewrite is mostly done. (have joined up where we started the rewrite) Naxos didn't cause the rewrite. It was already planned to start UL rewrite once mef rewrite finished.
See, see, It told you it wasn't my fault.... stop being mean to me you bully. :cry::cry::cry:

P.S. For anyone who cares, Spfjoli and I are friends and I've asked him to call me out when I'm um picky. :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Bah, I have to blame someone lol. Seriously I am looking forward to both. My only concern is that the content itself don't change lewd wise as you got some hot kink.

Naxos is actually someone I respect when not cranky :p
See, see, It told you it wasn't my fault.... stop being mean to me you bully. :cry::cry::cry:

P.S. For anyone who cares, Spfjoli and I are friends and I've asked him to call me out when I'm um picky. :p
fine fine you are innocent this time but I'm watching :p
I think you need more than Spf for that.......
Lmao touche'

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos and playb0y44

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Bah, I have to blame someone lol. Seriously I am looking forward to both. My only concern is that the content itself don't change lewd wise as you got some hot kink.

Naxos is actually someone I respect when not cranky :p
fine fine you are innocent this time but I'm watching :p

Lmao touche'
Don't worry, things will only get lewder and in detail lewd... :devilish:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think you need more than Spf for that.......
Yeah, Spfjolietjake has been slacking too.

But on topic I am really looking forward to the rewrite.

playb0y44 with absolutely no pressure whatsoever any idea when we'll see it? I've been told it's really good and I've enjoyed MEF so I'm looking forward to trying. I haven't gone beyond the night the wife left town at the start yet so may just put this aside and wait, but it it's like 6 months away, its not worth waiting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, Spfjolietjake has been slacking too.

But on topic I am really looking forward to the rewrite.

playb0y44 with absolutely no pressure whatsoever any idea when we'll see it? I've been told it's really good and I've enjoyed MEF so I'm looking forward to trying. I haven't gone beyond the night the wife left town at the start yet so may just put this aside and wait, but it it's like 6 months away, its not worth waiting.
I'm confused. Which game are you talking about? UL or MEF?
I think you are talking about UL. Anyway, My rewrite is more of add-on. Meaning I don't only correct/change the already exiting renders but also add new ones. The simplest way would be playing mef version 1 vs current. You'll understand what I'm saying. In short every rewrite update includes new and improved content.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes