coretex

Jun 15, 2017
It will be on the Main Title page loading screen if you dont actually have it enabled.
It appears to be saved in the persistent save. So.. if you have kept your saves, or its using the hidden appdata\ save locations.. (this game does seem to pull from both), even if you "start over" the persistent save variable storage will remember.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wait when do I get superpowers? And of course John Wick has superpowers or did you forget him surviving falling off a building at the end of chapter 3?
well while that might be a bit uncommon it's still can happen...I mean it's not impposible. :D
and please use spoilers since that's pertitent to the last update
That is in the next squeal.
hehe :))

Oct 8, 2019
well while that might be a bit uncommon it's still can happen...I mean it's not impposible. :D
and please use spoilers since that's pertitent to the last update
While you have a point, we also have a tag system in place and it should be there. Leaving it out as a surprise makes even less sense than them showing up in the first place.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I must admit that the project is rather mediocre. It immediately strikes the eye that the game is a kind of Frankenstein, cobbled together from nowhere obtained free models, which in style may differ from each other. The plot is also such itself, because it is very far from the real world, although everything seems to be happening in it.
From the pros, the simplicity of what is happening. Due to the fact that all this is not positioned as something very serious, you can sometimes forgive complete nonsense, bloopers, and even have fun. There is also a decent set of girls, there is already a wife right away, which is not typical for such games. There is enough content for 0.8, although it hardly means that the game is 80% complete. In general, it is quite possible to find something of your own.
It wasn't meant to be depicted as mirror of real world. In case you missed it has superpower tag.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like that we can always go full John Wick in this sometimes I wish other devs would let our MC be like this one :LOL:

Reactions: JC07

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
playb0y44 So mr Dev, I have a question, actually a couple...

Firstly is this really the MC's wife? Doesn't seem like it. Minimal explanation as to why their sex life is nearly non-existent at the start. Ok I get there is mystery, but it seems very poorly done at the start.

Secondly 2 days later she gets on a plane and flies who knows where with nothing more than a "I have to go out the city to take care of some business. So I want you to drop me off at the airport." Like really no more explanation? No where you going, how long, when will you be back? She feels completely secondary and utterly trivial so far. I mean the sister feels like she's more important the wife. If she's meant to be trivial why not make her like properly with some issue between them justifying the distance.

I'm trying hard to like this game and failing at every turn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another bone, and sorry I didn't mean it to be a rant/ hack job but why, oh why give the choice to cum inside/outside on Debra at the start if it's going to lock shit out? Not everyone likes creampies or pregnancy stuff. Having to giving the choice for two different kinkss (I like seeing her covered, not inside) and then punishing for the wrong one is just low and sleazy. To make it even worse Debra is immediately worried her mother heard you fuck when it didn't happen.

Sorry Debra that are you retarded and worried about something we couldn't do because apparently covering you in cum doens't make you loving or lusty enough to want to fuck later, but hey good to know filling you up means you're ready to go anytime damn the consequences. But hey at lest as some random woman we saved you get more points, story and concern from the mc than his wife and mother of his children, so good on you.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This needs to die!!!!

menu:
"After some time.":

I swear there is a special place at the very bottom of hell reserved for devs that put in single choice menu options.

Use a pause or a blank screen or something to show passage of time, not a freaking menu choice you have to click on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Priappus and ZTex

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Naxos... CHILL.

Snark mode on:
a) ok the wife thing.. .. if you read even the MC is wondering what his wife is doing, but hes got so much going on, and also concerned what she may think of what hes been doing while shes gone.. what part of his brain isnt thinking about sex, is split between thinking several different things.. and the story around her has been vague and mysterious on purpose I suspect... lets see how it goes as time goes on.
b) Debra issue. Eh?... who cares? the point of this game is the sex and consequences. Find another game if you dont like it. Moving on...
c) the single "After some time" choice option... while a little jarring if you are just trying to read through, since you dont see many devs use some kind of "intermission after some time/stuff happened" kind of screen, having it instead as a choice option was probably easier than creating a custom single frame stylized message on the screen..
BUT -- on the more technical end.. i wonder if it was also done as a stop-gap to prevent save issues between updates. Also it being a good place to "Stop and Save your game" for the upcoming choices/path/updates etc, possibly in earlier updates before the content just after that was available. All in all.. its not major.. deal with it.. either do your "suspension of disbelief" thing and enjoy the story, or move on.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Naxos... CHILL.

Snark mode on:
a) ok the wife thing.. .. if you read even the MC is wondering what his wife is doing, but hes got so much going on, and also concerned what she may think of what hes been doing while shes gone.. what part of his brain isnt thinking about sex, is split between thinking several different things.. and the story around her has been vague and mysterious on purpose I suspect... lets see how it goes as time goes on.
b) Debra issue. Eh?... who cares? the point of this game is the sex and consequences. Find another game if you dont like it. Moving on...
c) the single "After some time" choice option... while a little jarring if you are just trying to read through, since you dont see many devs use some kind of "intermission after some time/stuff happened" kind of screen, having it instead as a choice option was probably easier than creating a custom single frame stylized message on the screen..
BUT -- on the more technical end.. i wonder if it was also done as a stop-gap to prevent save issues between updates. Also it being a good place to "Stop and Save your game" for the upcoming choices/path/updates etc, possibly in earlier updates before the content just after that was available. All in all.. its not major.. deal with it.. either do your "suspension of disbelief" thing and enjoy the story, or move on.
You're right, I need to.

I was in a bad mood when writing that. It wasn't helped by the game rubbing my raw nerves with things.

a. At the point in the game I got too there was nothing to indicate anything you said, which was my frustration. I mean he took the wife to airport without asking a single question. At mate has explained how some stuff gets revealed later, fair enough, but so far there hasn't even been a thought or anything to indicate he's even slightly interested what she's doing, that's what bugs me.

I'm not sure of your point on Debra.... I mustn't care I miss a scene or I mustn't care that choosing the option I prefer locks me out of stuff? I don't mind choices that open or close possible sex scene when it's about something that matters, like the way you talk or treat a person, but really on something trivial like where to cum?

I'm trying to get to the point where I can enjoy the story, but these things were frustrating enough they where ruining. The fact I posted means I see potential in it, otherwise I'd have just Alt+F4 delete and move on. I did enjoy it a lot more after reducing the number of points Deb needed and removing all the single menu options though, so maybe I'll be back with some praise, when I get further in, but to that point I got (the sister climbing into bed with him on the night the wife left town) I was struggling.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Fair enough. Later on in the story there starts to be more revealed, so yes.. hang in there. I will say.. I had gone thru all the current content.. and i think it gets better at least beyond the point where you were at.
Yea the Deb option is odd.. but still..so the inside choice is fine for me, as thats my default anyway.
I do usually, like you, check out game code (thanks unren) and fudge around sometimes, but so far.. i did not feel the need to do that with this game, the way its been going overall.

Will be waiting to see where the next update on this goes either way.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
playb0y44 So mr Dev, I have a question, actually a couple...

Firstly is this really the MC's wife? Doesn't seem like it. Minimal explanation as to why their sex life is nearly non-existent at the start. Ok I get there is mystery, but it seems very poorly done at the start.

Secondly 2 days later she gets on a plane and flies who knows where with nothing more than a "I have to go out the city to take care of some business. So I want you to drop me off at the airport." Like really no more explanation? No where you going, how long, when will you be back? She feels completely secondary and utterly trivial so far. I mean the sister feels like she's more important the wife. If she's meant to be trivial why not make her like properly with some issue between them justifying the distance.

I'm trying hard to like this game and failing at every turn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another bone, and sorry I didn't mean it to be a rant/ hack job but why, oh why give the choice to cum inside/outside on Debra at the start if it's going to lock shit out? Not everyone likes creampies or pregnancy stuff. Having to giving the choice for two different kinkss (I like seeing her covered, not inside) and then punishing for the wrong one is just low and sleazy. To make it even worse Debra is immediately worried her mother heard you fuck when it didn't happen.

Sorry Debra that are you retarded and worried about something we couldn't do because apparently covering you in cum doens't make you loving or lusty enough to want to fuck later, but hey good to know filling you up means you're ready to go anytime damn the consequences. But hey at lest as some random woman we saved you get more points, story and concern from the mc than his wife and mother of his children, so good on you.
This needs to die!!!!

menu:
"After some time.":

I swear there is a special place at the very bottom of hell reserved for devs that put in single choice menu options.

Use a pause or a blank screen or something to show passage of time, not a freaking menu choice you have to click on.
I just started at that time (So I know there are many problems at the start). Currently, I was doing a rewrite of my other game (MEF) Which has been almost completed with the update I posted today.
That means it's time for UL rewrite to start. I'll try to resolve all the problems and improve the game.
I hope you can enjoy it then.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I just started at that time (So I know there are many problems at the start). Currently, I was doing a rewrite of my other game (MEF) Which has been almost completed with the update I posted today.
That means it's time for UL rewrite to start. I'll try to resolve all the problems and improve the game.
I hope you can enjoy it then.
I am kinda speechless.

That reply is certainly not what I expected and way better than I deserved. Not to say it was my comments that brought about your plan to rewrite.

I must apologise though I was an ass with my comments because of other things and took them out on you and your game. Those things still bug me, especially the single click menu ones, but I should have been more diplomatic. I wanted to go back and edit it this morning, but my foul mood remained and I couldn't find the words.

I did enjoy it a lot more for the brief bit I played after removed the "After some time." menus.

I can tell you, you have a fan in BTLD and he's spent many hours telling me I'm and idiot and just shut up and play the game because it's worth it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am kinda speechless.

That reply is certainly not what I expected and way better than I deserved. Not to say it was my comments that brought about your plan to rewrite.

I must apologise though I was an ass with my comments because of other things and took them out on you and your game. Those things still bug me, especially the single click menu ones, but I should have been more diplomatic. I wanted to go back and edit it this morning, but my foul mood remained and I couldn't find the words.

I did enjoy it a lot more for the brief bit I played after removed the "After some time." menus.

I can tell you, you have a fan in BTLD and he's spent many hours telling me I'm and idiot and just shut up and play the game because it's worth it.
awwwww you're so sweet :D
Still a great game though, loving it :D can't wait for next update!!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am kinda speechless.

Old grouch......

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes